Terms of Service
GENERAL CAMPING POLICIES
TREAT PEOLPE WITH COURTESY ! OUR STAFF WORK HARD TO MAKE A NICE AREA FOR ALL CAMPERS . We have rules to ensure the campground is a safe & clean place for everyone to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
- Check-in time is any time after 2 PM . Early check-in may be available but subject to booking and availability.
- Check-out time is 12 PM. If you'd like to fish the morning of departure, please be courteous to incoming guests and plan accordingly.
- Quiet Hours are 10 PM through 7 AM.
- * No cell service or Wi-fi accessible in campground currently - plan accordingly
(emergency phone box @ front of office for 911 calls)
* Drive time from Jordan is approximately 1 hour via gravel road (THE ROAD IS IN GOOD SHAPE THIS YEAR, not so many washboards) - inclement weather may impact travel time and road conditions
- Campfires are allowed only in fire rings only and are subject to local fire danger restrictions. Firewood is available for purchase at Hell Creek Marina. Fires may not be left unattended and make sure they are fully extinguished as we experience frequent wind gusts that can reignite embers. If you experience an issue with your fire ring, please notify a member of staff. Please do not damage trees on site.
- No fireworks of any kind are permitted.
- Dispose of trash in proper receptacles, aluminum recycling is collected in baskets alongside trash cans.
- All pets must be kept on a leash and not left unattended. Campers are responsible to clean up after their pet. Be aware of surroundings when exploring the grounds to protect both your pet , campers and local wildlife.
- Please be considerate of other guests and attempt to keep the shower and restroom facilities tidy. Report any maintenance issues to a member of staff.
- Campers may stay no longer than 14 nights in any thirty-day period.
- Camping is permitted in designated areas only.
- Site capacity at each individually signed or numbered campsite is eight (8) people. This typically involves a single camping unit, which includes, but is not limited to, a tent, motor home, camping bus, truck mounted camper shell, pull-type camper, or other device designed and commonly used for sleeping, plus an additional two tents.
The booking fee and lock fee (if applicable) are non-refundable.
The purchase of a camp site is a final sale . NO SOCIAL MEDIA OR OTHER SECONDARY SALES OF A CAMP SITES ARE PREMITTED.. Hell Creek Recreation Area controls the purchase of property on CORE land. A Secondary sale will not be honored. We pride our self in service and the securities of our campers .
The cancelation Policies is as stated below.
If cancellation is made 14 days in advance of the reservation start date, guest will receive a full refund minus $5 booking fee.
If cancellation is made 7-13 days in advance of the reservation start date, guest will receive a 50% refund minus $5 booking fee
No refunds are provided for cancellations made less than 7 days in advance of the reservation start date.
Unless arrangements with Hell Creek Recreation Area have been made, you must arrive by check-in on the day after your scheduled arrival or your status will become a “No-show”. All fees are forfeited when a reservation turns to “No-Show” status.Call Pam Walter at 406-557-2362 or email your estimated time of arrival to email@example.com. We are happy accomidate you to our ability and policy.