Terms of Service
Hours of Operation- Registration-Convenience Store- Gift Shop
8:00 am to 10:00 pm (or seasonally posted)
- Check-out time is 11:00 am (unless prior arrangements have been made).
- Speed limit throughout the park is 5 m.p.h.
- Campfires are permitted only in designated fire pits and use may be restricted by Fire Marshal during dry periods. Please do not damage any of our trees- firewood is available for sale at the office. Please ensure your fire and smoke does not disturb your neighbors.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Use of generators prohibited without express permission from the management.
- Tents will be allowed only at the discretion of the manger
- Laundry is available for your use and is accessible 24 hours with your security code.
- The restroom and laundry security codes are for your protection- do not disclose these codes. Main Shower units are closed for cleaning (6:30-7:30pm).
- Pets are welcome but must be kept on a short leash and controlled while in the park. Pets may not be left unattended at any time and owners must clean up behind them. Walking paths are indicated on site map.
- Please deposit garbage in trash bins as noted on site map. Recyclable bottles and cans may be deposited in designated barrels near trash bins.
- Children should be watched closely, and parents are responsible for their actions and conduct. Children must be supervised in playground area.
- Do not repair, service or wash vehicles at your campsite or at dump-station. An RV/Car Wash is available- please see location on site map.
- We conduct nightly security patrols-please do not be offended if you are asked to identify yourself if out late at night. As an added precaution, do not leave any valuables in unattended vehicles or unattended at your campsite.
The Management reserves the right to refuse service and/or accommodation to anyone. The Management will not be responsible for accidents, injury or loss of articles or valuables of any kind.
Our staff will be happy to help you with any questions you may have. Have a pleasant and enjoyable stay.