El Paso County, Texas COVID19 Local Directives: http://epstrong.org/health-orders.php
- All guests must wear a face covering at the entrance, anytime they leave their campsite, and anytime they interact with HideAway Lakes employees - to include when HideAway Lakes personnel enter the campsite.
- All guests must remain in their private campsites unless walking to the Bait Shack or restrooms.
- All guests must maintain a minimum of 6-feet of physical distance between guests not of their immediate family/household and all HideAway Lakes employees.
- All trash must be placed in sealable trash bags.
- No more than 10 people per campsite.
- One vehicle (car, truck, RV, etc.) per campsite.
- Any violation of COVID19 Rules will result in immediate eviction and may involve law enforcement.