Terms of Service
El Paso County, Texas COVID19 Local Directives: http://epstrong.org/health-orders.php
- All guests must wear a face covering at the entrance, anytime they leave their campsite, and anytime they interact with HideAway Lakes employees - to include when HideAway Lakes personnel enter the campsite.
- All guests must remain in their private campsites unless walking to the Bait Shack or restrooms.
- All guests must maintain a minimum of 6-feet of physical distance between guests not of their immediate family/household and all HideAway Lakes employees.
- All trash must be placed in sealable trash bags.
- No more than 10 people per campsite.
- One vehicle (car, truck, RV, etc.) per campsite.
- Any violation of COVID19 Rules will result in immediate eviction and may involve law enforcement.
- No refunds.
- All guests must check-in at the entrance gate upon arrival. Guests may change campsite locations with HAL staff.
- Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children, and/or pets.
- Guests assume any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agree to hold HideAway Lakes harmless from and indemnify HideAway Lakes against the same.
- HideAway Lakes is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss, or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
- Charcoal grills, propane grills, and wood fire pits/campfires are allowed. Bring your own firewood. NO PALLETS.
- All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay. All trash is to be disposed of in enclosed trash receptacles. Any clean-up performed by HideAway Lakes will result in clean-up fees beginning at $100 incurred by the guests.
- We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies. Evictions involving law enforcement incur a $500 fee to the guests.
- Guests may not hang any items from the trees. Any damage to trees will incur a minimum $200 fee to the guests.
- HideAway Lakes does not allow the delivery of items or packages to any guests.
- All Motorhomes, RVs, or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance. Silent generators only.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable.
- Maintenance on RV’s or vehicles on the property is not allowed.
- Washing RVs or vehicles on the property is not allowed.
- The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
- Clotheslines are not allowed.
- Boats, boat trailers, cargo trailers, or car dollies are not allowed.
- Drones or other remote-controlled machines may not be used at any time on the property.
- HideAway Lakes is in a natural wildlife habitat area. There are coyotes, birds of prey, reptiles, snapping turtles, and additional wildlife animals/creatures. All guests should ensure pets and small children are supervised at all times.
- HideAway Lakes fishing permits allow 1 hook per rod and real; Texas fishing license not required.
- All permits must be purchased at check-in.
- 3 catfish per permit/ daily limit. Guests who exceed their limit are charged $6/lb for all catfish.
- At check-in, guests may receive dated tags or bracelets, which must be prominently displayed on the rod and reel/wrist of guests.
- Fishing with sticks, bottles, soda cans, etc., is not allowed.
- Pack your fish and clean your catch at home
All Sites: 7 PM
All Sites: 6 PM
Late Check-Out Policy
HideAway Lakes may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
- 24 hours each day are Quiet Hours.
- Please be courteous to other guests around you.
- Music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
- Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from the park.
- Profanity or violence towards other guests or HideAway Lakes staff will result in immediate eviction from the park.
- Guests violating rules that result in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
- HideAway Lakes Management nor employees are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
- Report any problems with your site to the Manager immediately.
- We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
- No one (or pets) in the water for any reason.
- No glass containers allowed.
- The use of Firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED.
- The use of archery, paintball, slingshots, or air guns is PROHIBITED.
- Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
- The use of illegal drugs is PROHIBITED.
- Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
- The speed limit on the property is 5 mph.
- Motorcycles must be at idle speed.
- No vehicles can block any portion of the roadway.
- Quads, dirt bikes, ATV’s are not allowed.
- Only persons with a valid driver’s license and auto liability insurance may operate a motor vehicle.
- Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction. Damages will be assessed and fees will be incurred by the guests.
- Maximum of 3 small pets or 2 medium/large pets, per campsite.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or HideAway Lakes.
- Pets must be kept on a short leash, in the campsite at all times, and under the control of an adult.
- Pets must wear appropriate identification tags at all times.
- No exotic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large birds.
- Pets may not be left unattended.
- Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets. Clean-up fees begin at $25 to be incurred by the guests.
- Guests should carry proof of the pet’s current vaccinations.
- HideAway Lakes is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by the pets.
- Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal.
All trash must be placed in sealable trash bags. Trash cans are located throughout the park. Please tie trash bags completely closed and put your trash completely in the trash container. If the first can is full, please find another container or alert HAL staff so we can remove the trash from your campsite. Please do not place your trash on the ground. Dessert creatures are attracted to left out or disposed of food and trash. Do not dispose of wires, oil, furniture, mattresses, or any toxic waste or chemicals in our trash cans. Trash is emptied once per day. Times may vary due to maintenance scheduling requirements throughout the day.
A dumpster is available on the southeast corner of the park. Please do not dispose of any motor oil, cooking oil, wires, furniture, mattresses, or any toxic or hazardous waste items. Failure to adhere to this rule may result in charges for disposal fees.
Children under 18 must be supervised by an adult at all times. Riding bicycles without a parent and on our main entrance road is prohibited for the safety of your children and our incoming RV guests. Anyone under the age of 18 must be back at their site by dusk. Children may not use the restrooms without being accompanied by a parent or guardian.
You are responsible for understanding how many amps you are using in our RV. Amp usage over the 30/50 AMPs provided can trip your breaker. Please be mindful of your amp usage, so that you don’t trip your breaker during your stay.
Please notify management if you have any electrical issues during your stay. Guests are not permitted to diagnose our electrical pedestals per insurance and safety requirements. Management is happy to help. Even if you are an electrician, laws prohibit you from working on our pedestals unless hired to do so.
Porta-Potties / Restrooms
For the convenience of our guests, porta-potties are open 24/7 with exception of a temporary closing for cleaning. HideAway Lakes staff cleans restrooms every 3 hours, please help in keeping the restrooms clean. Please bring issues to our attention immediately. Guests under the age of 18 require adult supervision.