Terms of Service
Thank you for choosing to book with The Oaks at High Hill Venue. We look forward to welcoming you to our venue in the beautiful countryside. By making this booking you are entering an agreement with us. Please read our terms and conditions of booking below. Your electronic signature will serve as agreement to these terms.
- Your privacy is critical to us. Any data collected during the course of this booking will be confidential and not shared with any third party.
- Reservations are required.
The price includes accommodation and is subject to state and local tax which is included in your price. Each reservation is fully prepaid and non-refundable.
- Kindly notify us immediately if there is any potential change in your booking.
- Cancellations | Please contact us directly for any cancellation as reservations are fully prepaid and non-refundable.
- Non-availability of Accommodation – We would only cancel your stay if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would then refund your deposit in full. Our liability would not extend beyond this point.
- Check In is anytime after 2pm
- Check Out is by 10:30am.
- Room occupancy limits are four people per room (with the exception of an infant crib). For guests bringing a child, the child is to remain under the guest’s full and complete control and supervision at all times. The guest accepts full and complete responsibility for their child’s behavior and will not hold The Oaks at High Hill Venue liable in any way and will indemnify and The Oaks at High Hill Venue harmless.
- Cottages Linens are provided in all of the cottages free of charge.
- Cottages are open on the day of arrival. Please proceed to your cottage number on your reservation. Each cottage has a kaypad with an indiviual code. The code will be found inside the cottage for you to use when you want to lock the cottage.
- Pets are welcomed. Please keep dogs on leashes when moving around the property as we have livestock on the grounds
- The Oaks at High Hill Venue is not responsible for your valuables.
- The Oaks at High Hill Venue is a NO SMOKING establishment. No smoking is allowed in the cottages or within 5 feet of open windows or exterior doors. Evidence of smoking in the cottages may result in a $250 cleaning fee.
- Parking at The Oaks at High Hill Venue can accommodate vehicles in several parking areas throughout the property.
- Noise No fireworks are to be used unless permission from the owners of the venue.
- Consumption of Alcohol is allowed. For guests abusing this privilege, as determined by The Oaks at High Hill Venue will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
- Food and beverage consumption is allowed.
- The burning of any type of combustible is not allowed in the cottages or on the premises. This includes, but is not limited to, candles and incense.
- Damages and Breakages are the responsibility of the guest. Please take care when staying on our property. We ask that you do report any incidents when they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may if the damage or breakage is significant.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees.
- The Oaks at High Hill Venue reserves the right to terminate the balance of any guest’s stay without refund for any behavior that is in violation of the above Conditions, or that disrupts the operation of The Oaks at High Hill Venue. Guests asked to leave will be charged for the entire reservation. Other fees may be assessed related to missing or damaged property, cleaning fees, loss of room use fees as appropriate and determined by The Oaks at High Hill Venue. We have a zero tollerance on recreational drugs.