Terms of Service
All guests agree to adhere to the following rules and policies:
- Only Class A, B, & C motorhomes are allowed in the park. No towable, tent campers, or fifth wheels are allowed.
- Check-in is at 1PM and Check-out is 10AM
- Park quiet hours are from 10 PM - 7 AM.
- Charcoal grills, deep fryers, tiki torches are prohibited. Propane grills are allowed.
- No motorcycles are allowed unless previously approved by the owner. Motorcycles should be parked as inconspicuously as possible.
- Tents and shelters of any kind are prohibited. Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags, and cots are not allowed on the sites.
- Clotheslines are not allowed on the sites.
- Flags of any nature are not allowed on the sites.
- The flying of drones is not allowed in the resort or around the resort area.
- Please keep sites neat and clean.
- Two (2) pets per site are welcome, but please clean up after your pet. Failure to do so may result in a $200 pet cleaning fee.
- DO NOT FEED THE BEARS! Be aware you are in an active BLACK BEAR area, please take the time to educate yourself.
- Trash pickup is on Monday and Thursday. ALL garbage must be stored appropriately in your motorhome until bagged and placed properly in the Bear proof garbage receptacles located in the common area at the front of the resort behind trees.
- Under NO circumstances should any garbage or trash be left outside the motorhome at any time. It is EXTREMELY important that the Bear proof receptacles are properly locked to ensure bears do not have access. Follow directions on trash bins to open.
- Parking or driving is not allowed on any grass area. Park only in your assigned site.
- The use of weapons of any kind is not allowed in the resort.
- Fireworks of any kind are not allowed
- No refunds for early departure.
- No more than four (4) adults shall occupy or reside at the motorhome at one time.
- No more than two (2) cars may be parked on a site in the area designated for vehicle parking.
- No parking is permitted on grass or ground cover planted areas. Vehicles that are normally considered transportation such as cars, vans, and small non-business trucks are allowed.
- Management reserves the right to change a reservation’s site when circumstances beyond our control arise. Guest will be notified prior to check-in.
- Management reserves the right to change the rules and policies at any time without notice.
Tenants and guests must assume personal and financial responsibility for any damages or injury caused by themselves, their children, and/or pets. Hidden Creek Resort/Hidden Creek RV Management LLC. is in no way responsible/liable for personal injuries or damage, loss, or theft of any personal property or vehicle. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) not in compliance with the rules and policies.
EMERGENCY NUMBER: CALL 911
NON-EMERGENCY NUMBER: Highlands Police Department 828-526-9431
- Reservations canceled more than 30 days in advance of arrival will incur a $50 fee. Reservations canceled Between 14 and 30 days in advance of arrival will incur a fee of 50% of the reservation stay.
- Reservations canceled less than 14 nights before arrival will forfeit a refund of any kind.
- No credit or refunds are given for early departures or situations beyond management’s control (weather, natural disasters, etc.).
Date Change Policy:
- Reservation dates can be rescheduled one time for free up to 14 days before arrival. New dates must be within 1 year of current reservation.