Terms of Service
RV Park Policies & Procedures:
In order to assist you and our other guests in having an enjoyable time, we have established only a minimum of regulations
- RV Guest Wi-Fi is COH-MET-Guest and there is no password.
- Please observe quiet hours from 10:00 PM CST until 6:00 AM CST.
- Check-in is 1:00 PM CST. Check out is 11:00 AM CST. If later check out time is needed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Doubling Up” is NOT allowed. Only one RV and tow vehicle allowed per site, and only use your assigned, reserved site.
- DO NOT park your extra vehicles(s) in the site next to you. You will be charged.
- Do not block thru ways. Please ask any person visiting you while at the RV Park to park their vehicle in the adjoining Finely Center parking lot.
- Please use wooden blocks under leveling jacks.
- Do not use stakes in grass or asphalt areas.
- Open fires are not allowed, except in grills.
- Deposit bagged trash in dumpsters provided on site. Trash must be put in bags and tied. No loose trash please.
- Pets must be kept on a leash and under your control at all times. Be considerate of others – use a “Pooper Scooper”. Observe the “No Pet Walk” areas.
- Golf carts and other motorized vehicles may only be operated on RV Park grounds and Stadium parking lot by persons with a valid driver’s license.
- All vehicles including trailers, campers, and motor homes must have current registration and display a current license plate.
- Length of stay is limited to 30 consecutive days. After a 30 day stay, patrons are not eligible to return for 30 days.
- EXTREMELY IMPORTANT – ANYTIME RV’S ARE USING AN AUXILLARY POWER GENERATOR, EXHAUST EXTENSIONS MUST BE ATTACHED AND THE EXHAUST OPENING MUST EXTEND BEYOND THE ROOF LINE.
- Management assumes no liability for loss or damage to property or injury to any person arising out of the use of these facilities.
- In case of an emergency, please dial 911.
Please be aware that management assumes no liability for loss or damage to property, or injury to any person arising out of the use of these facilities. Remember to take care of any valuables you bring with you, and always keep your own safety in mind.
In case of an emergency, please dial 911.
We request that you only use the site assigned unless you get specific permission from the onsite staff to move to another site.
We reserve the right to move you to a different site if unforeseen circumstances require it.
For questions regarding SEC Baseball Tournament RV Park reservations, please email email@example.com