Terms of Service
Hooves N Wheels RV Park & Horse Motel
Policies & Rules
1. Tenants and Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets.
2. Tenant assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
3. The resort is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
4. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
5. All guests and visitors must register in the office upon arrival.
6. Hooves N Wheels does not allow the delivery of daily mail or packages to any guests.
7. All Motorhomes, RVs or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance. Anything over 10 years old will need to be approved by mgmt. Simple text or email of the RV is all that is required for approval. This applies mainly to longer than 2 week stays.
8. We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable.
9. Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight. All visitors are required to leave by 10:00 PM.
10. Wood fire pits, deep fryers and tiki torches are PROHIBITED.
11. Propane grills and propane fire pits are allowed.
12. Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags and cots are not allowed outside.
13. Maintenance on RV’s or vehicles on property is not allowed.
14. Washing vehicles on property is not allowed.
15. Clotheslines are not allowed.
16. Guests may not hang any items from the trees.
17. All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
18. Only 1 RV and a maximum of 2 other vehicles allowed per site unless stated otherwise.
19. All trash is to be disposed of in enclosed trash receptacles throughout the property.
20. DO NOT leave trash out overnight or in your spot upon departure.
21. Boats, boat trailers, cargo trailers or car dollies are not allowed on sites. Storage is available for a fee in our storage lot.
22. Drones or other remote controlled machines may not be used at any time on the property.
All Sites: 12:00 PM
All Sites: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Policy:
The front desk may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
1. The use of Firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED in the park.
2. The use of archery, paintball, slingshots or air guns is PROHIBITED.
3. Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
4. Use of illegal drugs is PROHIBITED.
5. Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
6. Speed limit on property is 7 mph. Please be very mindful of your speed for safety reasons. Guests who do not abide by the speed limit may be asked to leave.
7. Motorcycles must be in idle speed when traveling through the Resort.
8. No vehicles can block any portion of roadway.
9. Vehicles may park in designated spaces only.
10. Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the park.
1. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
2. Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately.
3. We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
1. Quiet hours are from 9:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
2. Please be courteous to other guests around you.
3. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
4. Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from park.
5. Profanity or violence towards other guests or staff will result in immediate eviction from park.
6. Guests violating rules that results in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or the park.
2. Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
3. No exotic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large birds.
4. All Pets must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival.
5. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
6. Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets.
7. Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
8. Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal.
9. Dog park is open from dawn to dusk. Hooves N Wheels is not responsible for your pets or any harm done to other pets or guests while in the park.