Terms of Service
- One space is available per RV.
- All vehicles, RV, trailers, or boats must fit in one space.
- One (1) vehicle, other than the RV, per space is allowed.
- No vehicles are allowed on the grass areas.
- No vehicle maintenance may be performed onsite.
- Awnings are allowed only for one (1) space. Pop-ups are allowed. Tents are not allowed.
- No Excessive storage is allowed. Personal items outside the RV must always be kept tidy and within the assigned space.
- I-10 Kampground reserves the right to limit the number and types of pets allowed in the park.
a. No vicious or aggressive animals are allowed
b. No excessively loud animals are allowed
c. Pets must be housed inside your RV, and must be kept on a leash not longer than six (6) feet in length at any time they are outside the RV.
d. Please clean up immediately after your pet by discarding solid bio waste properly.
- Alcoholic beverages are only permitted inside the RV. No alcohol is allowed outside of the RV. Illegal drugs of any kind are not permitted.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pm to 8:00am daily. Please be considerate of your neighbors at all times. No loud or unruly conduct.
- Unruly conduct, loud, obnoxious or lewd behavior, public intoxication, or profanity will result in your removal from the RV Park, at the sole discretion of I-10 Kampground.
- Fireworks and firearms are prohibited to be shot in the park.
- I-10 Kampground reserves the right to refuse services to anyone for any reason as well as the right to add to or amend RV parking policies at any time. Any refusal to follow policies or laws may result in guests being required to leave
- Pool: No Lifeguard is on Duty. Children under 14 must be supervised by an adult (18 years or older). Anyone behaving in an unsafe or destructive manner will be removed from the pool area. There are no glass or alcoholic beverages permitted in pool area. Adults should not swim alone. Please keep pool gate closed when going in or out.
We will return your deposit minus a $10 service charge if you cancel SEVEN (7) or more days prior to your check-in date. Cancellations between FOUR-SIX (4-6) days will be charged a fee equal to one night’s stay. If you cancel less than THREE (3) days of your arrival date your full deposit is forfeited.
Cancellations – No shows: Guests failing to contact us to cancel their reservation (with the required time, listed above) will be considered a no show. No shows are subject to the same cancellation policies.
The only exception is if there is a “NAMED” storm in the Gulf directly threatening this area during the period of your reservation.
When you provide credit card information at time of reservation, you agree to cancellation policy.
There are no refunds for early departure.
During a holiday or event week, if you cancel SIX (6) days or less from the date of your scheduled arrival you will be charged the full amount of your reservation. The only exception is if there is a "NAMED” storm in the Gulf directly threatening this area during the period of your reservation.
THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH US AT