Terms of Service
Indian Flat RV Park
Policies & Rules
1. Tenants and Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets.
2. Tenant assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
3. The RV Park is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
4. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
5. All guests and visitors must register in the office upon arrival.
6. All Motorhomes, RVs or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance.
7. We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable.
8. Tent camping is permitted only in designated areas.
9. Maximum of 6 people total at a site at any given time.
10.Visitors are welcome at guest sites between the hours of 9 am & 10 pm, but they must first register at the office.
11.Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight. All visitors are required to leave by 10:00 PM.
12.Maintenance on RV’s or vehicles on property is not allowed.
13.Washing RVs or vehicles on property is not allowed.
14.The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
15.All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
16.Only 1 RV and 1 other vehicle allowed per site unless stated otherwise.
17.All trash is to be disposed of in enclosed trash receptacles throughout the resort.
18.DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
19.Drones or other remote controlled machines may not be used at any time on the property.
20.Generators are not allowed.
21.Indian Flat RV Park is in a natural wildlife habitat area. Please do not feed the wildlife. All guests should ensure pets and small children are supervised at all times.
All Sites: 3:00 PM
All Sites: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Policy:
The front desk may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
1. The use of Firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED.
2. The use of archery, paintball, slingshots or air guns is PROHIBITED.
3. Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
4. Use of illegal drugs is PROHIBITED.
5. Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
6. Speed limit on the property is 5 mph.
7. Motorcycles must be at idle speed when traveling through the Rv Park.
8. No vehicles can block any portion of roadway.
9. Vehicles may park in designated spaces only.
10.Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motor vehicle in the RV Park.
11.Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the RV Park.
1. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
2. Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately.
3. We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
1. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
2. Please be courteous to other guests around you.
3. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
4. Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from the park.
5. Profanity or violence towards other guests or RV Park staff will result in immediate eviction from the park.
6. Guests violating rules that result in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or the RV Park.
2. Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
3. There is a three-pet limit in the RV Park.
4. No exotic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large birds.
5. All Pets must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival.
6. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
7. Pets may not be left in RV, Tent, or Vehicle unattended for long periods of time.
8. Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets.
9. Guests should carry proof of the pet's current vaccinations.
10.Indian Flat RV Park is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owners for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).