Terms of Service
Check-Out Time: 11:00am
GENERAL RESORT RULES
- The resort speed limit is 10 miles per hour. Some of the roads are one way. For the safety of our guests, please observe the speed limits and one way signs.
- Quiet time is between 10:00pm and 8:00am. Disturbing noise is not permitted at any time. Loud parties, radio, TV, or other excessive noise will not be allowed at any time. When talking or partying outside your RV please be mindful of your neighbors at anytime.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and conduct of their children. Never leave children unattended, in vehicles or elsewhere in the park. Parents are responsible for damage caused by their children.
- Alcoholic beverages may be purchased at the Tiki Hut or the Bar for enjoyment around the lakes, the pool and amenity areas. No glass bottles are permitted in swimming areas. Guests must be 21 years of age to possess alcoholic beverages.
- Drunken and disorderly conduct will not be permitted. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone deemed intoxicated or causing a scene. You will be asked to retire to your RV and if you refuse you will be evicted.
- Possession or discharge of firearms or fireworks is strictly forbidden.
- You will be provided a security code for after-hours access at registration. For everyone’s security, please do not give the code to any outside persons. All guests must be registered.
- Guests must leave by 10:00 pm. Service vehicles will not be given access when the security gate is closed except for emergencies.
- No bicycling, skate boarding or rollerblading after dark or on sidewalks.
- No smoking or pets are allowed in rental units or buildings.
- No smoking allowed in any resort buildings, inside the pool area or the beach area.
- No solicitation of any kind allowed in the park. No sales or display of goods permitted at the individual sites.
- No “homemade” RVs or school busses are allowed without prior approval. Tents, pop-ups, van conversions are not permitted. All recreational vehicles must be self-contained. The staff reserves the right to refuse entry to any rigs based on noise, aesthetics or other offensive attributes.
- Fires are permitted on campsited provided that they are in a designated firepit. No on the ground fires allowed. Fires must be dead-out before leaving unattended. Only resort qualified personnel may dispense propane.
- Long term stays (90+ days) will require background checks and RV approval required.
- Island Oaks RV Resort, LLC. reserves the right to make and enforce any other rules and regulations deemed necessary for the safety, convenience, comfort, and enjoyment of its guests and tenants.
Parents are responsible for the safety and conduct of their children. Never leave children unattended, in vehicles or elsewhere in the park. Parents are responsible for damage caused by their children.
USE OF YOUR SITE
- Clotheslines and outdoor appliances are NOT permitted
- Please keep your outside area clean and uncluttered. No lose items are permitted except the resort provided picnic table, a reasonable amount of lawn furniture and up to 4 potted plants.
- Pet fences or pens must be specifically approved by management and must be removed before lawn care is completed onsite.
- Vehicles may not be parked on the grass or on the roads. Only 2 vehicles are allowed per site (including boats and trailers). Storage is available for a reasonable fee if needed. Parking permits must be displayed at all times.
- No automotive repairs or oil changes are permitted on sites. Washing vehicles must be done in the designated vehicle wash area unless permission is given by the office to wash a vehicle at your site.
- Do not prune or trim the vegetation at your site or add any in ground plants. Do not tie or hang items from trees or posts. Contact the office if vegetation needs attention.
- Do not leave toys or items in the grass. Island Oaks RV Resort is not responsible for damage by mowers to items left in the grass areas.
- All Visitors must register with the office prior to proceeding to your site. A visitor fee of $5.00 is required for anyone over 18 years old. Visitors must park in designated areas and display “Visitor Car Pass” in windshield. MAX 8 guests per site.
- All day use visitors wishing to use the outdoor amenities must pay a daily fee of $25.00 per adult, $15 per child, park vehicle in designated area. Based on limited occupancy, reservation required.
- Do not put trash out after 5:00 pm and do not leave trash outside overnight.
- Secured trash bags placed in front of your unit will be picked up throughout the day.
- You are also welcome to take your trash to the compactor adjacent to the golf cart garage.
USE OF GOLF CARTS, MOTORIZED SCOOTERS, MOTORCYCLES, ETC.
- Island Oaks RV Resort provides rental golf carts for the use of our guests. All guest owned golf carts/UTV must be registered upon entry and guest must provide proof of liability insurance covering operation of the cart/UTV as well as sign a waiver of liability, copy of valid drivers license for each person operating the golf cart/UTV.
- No one may operate a motorized vehicle on the premise that does not have a valid driver’s license. All motorcycles shall be used only to enter and exit the Resort outside the quiet hours. Please be conscious of loud noise during the quiet hours. All motorized scooters, bicycles, UTV's, and other like vehicles, must obey all traffic regulations and signage throughout the Resort. Do not walk or drive through other campsites, wetlands, or unauthorized areas. Reckless and irratic driving will not be tolerated at any time.
- Florida Laws requiring the use of helmets and lights must be followed.
- The owners and management are positively not liable for any loss of personal possessions or injuries to any occupant of any age for damage to any vehicle or personal equipment.
SWIMMING AND WATER ACTIVITIES
- All Water Activities & Swimming at your own risk. NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY.
- Swim only in designated areas. NO SWIMMING AFTER DARK. Swim Lake Hours are from 9am-7pm Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- All participants must have waiver of liability signed by parent or responsible guardian.
- Life Vests are recommended and are provided at no charge. Life Vests may be signed out at the Sun Shack located at Pool House.
- All fish are catch and release only.
- Absolutely no trot lines, cast nets, or unattended lines permitted.
- We are a pet friendly resort with baggie dispensers and a pet wash station.
- Please pick up after your pet in the dog parks and all areas of the park. Please be courteous of other guests. If we have to clean up after your pet, you will be charged a $20 fee.
- All pets must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet at all times.
- Pets must not annoy any guest. Barking dogs will not be tolerated. Pets must be walked in designated areas, NOT on other campsites.
- Pets are not allowed in any resort buildings, pool or pool area, lake or beach access areas.
- Aggressive or vicious dogs are not allowed into the park. If your dog exhibits aggressive behavior toward humans or other pets we will ask you to keep it in your vehicle for the safety of our guests and their pets.
Island Oaks RV Resort is not responsible for any loss due to fire, accident or theft nor any loss, damages or injury to any resident or their guests or property of either.
Island Oaks RV Resort reserves the right to maintain, change and enforce these rules and we reserve the right to remove anyone that does not comply with the rules without obligation for refund.
ISLAND LAKES RV RESORT – RELEASE AND WAIVER Site # __________ Adults# ________ UNDER 18# ________
PLEASE READ Outside Visitors / Guests # ________ Under 18 # _______
THIS RELEASE & WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT (the “Release”) BY RESPONSIBLE ADULT (“Guest”) IN CHARGE OF AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SITE(S) AND GUEST(S) written above, executed on this _____day of ____________________20_____ in favor of Island Oaks RV Resort LLC and their members, directors, shareholders, officers, employees, agents, and or assigns (collectively “Island Oaks").
IN CONSIDERATION of the permission of Island Oaks that the undersigned(s) and where applicable, the Adult(s) and Minor Guest(s) may enter the property (hereinafter the "Premises”) and use recreational facilities, including but not limited to sports equipment, rental equipment, electronic games, water equipment, lakes, swimming pool or ponds and any other recreational facilities, the undersigned, individually, and where applicable, on behalf of Adult and Minor Guest(s) for whom I am the natural or acting Guardian, freely agree to all terms contained in this agreement. This agreement covers all areas and facilities owned by, leased or connected with Island Oaks including but not limited to the lakes, swimming pool, parking facilities, picnic areas, campground, walking trails, common areas, RV sites, restrooms, offices, and showers. ALL GUARDIANS OF MINOR GUEST(S) MUST READ AND SIGN THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF THE MINOR GUEST(S).
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I acknowledge that use of the premises is AT MY OWN RISK. I understand there are inherent risks involved in using the water play equipment and other recreational facilities and activities. Examples of such inherent risks include but are not limited to falling, lacerations, bone fractures, head injuries, sunburn, animal or insect bites, inhaling or ingesting water, exhaustion, unconsciousness, collision with other swimmers or objects, spinal cord injuries, and even death. Inherent risks include negligent or intentional acts of guests and or participants. Inherent risks also include failure by Island Oaks to warn guests and or participants of a specific inherent risk. I agree to ASSUME ALL INHERENT RISKS, known and unknown, in any way connected with my participation in any and all recreational activities on the Premises, including but not limited to the risks of serious personal injuries, death, illnesses and/or loss of personal property. Further, I assume all risks caused by the negligence of Island Oaks. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: I agree not to sue Island Oaks. I agree to WAIVE and RELEASE, to the maximum extent allowed by law, Island Oaks, from any and all claims and causes of action of every kind arising from any and all physical injuries, including death, emotional injuries and/or damages that may happen to me, whether known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with my presence or activity on the Premises. Further, I release Island Oaks from all liability for their own negligence. INDEMNITY: I agree to DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Island Lakes, to the maximum extent allowed by law, from any expenses, attorney’s fees, loss, liability, damage or cost they may incur arising out of any claim or cause of action for any injuries, wrongful death, losses or damages of any kind that have been released or discharged by this Release. Additionally, I intend and agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Island Oaks from any and all liability for their own negligence. DURATION OF AGREEMENT: I agree that this agreement shall be effective from the date signed and SHALL CONTINUE FOR ALL FUTURE VISITS TO THE PREMISES of Island Oaks. I release my right to sue Island Oaks in relation to any incidents related to any future visits to the Premises. RULES: I agree to comply with all rules, terms and conditions for participation in any and all activities or use of facilities. I acknowledge that I have had available to me a copy of the rules and regulations, which are available on the Island Oaks website (www.IslandOaksRVResort.com), at the Island Oaks office and posted on the Island Oaks premises. If I observe any unusual hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and immediately bring such danger to the attention of the nearest Island Oaks employee. No dangerous or inappropriate conduct will be tolerated. Offenders will be required to leave, and no refunds will be given. All participants agree to strictly comply with this rule, and the attendant on duty has sole discretion to determine compliance.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT: I agree that this contract contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior discussions or agreements, written or oral. I intend this release to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by law. If any provision of this agreement is found unenforceable or invalid, the provision shall be severed from the contract and the remainder shall remain in full force and effect, and shall be enforceable to the fullest extent of the law. GOVERNING LAW: I intend and agree that this agreement shall be governed by Florida law, and shall be binding upon my heirs, agents, descendants, dependents, executors, administrators, assigns, successors and representatives. Any claim or lawsuit brought to enforce the terms of this agreement shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Florida. If any dispute whatsoever should arise between the parties, I waive the right to a jury trial. INDEMNITY: To the maximum extent allowed by law, and whether or not caused by the negligence or other fault of Island Oaks, the undersigned RESPONSIBLE ADULT agrees to DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Island Oaks from and against any and all expenses, attorney’s fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost they may incur arising out of any claim or cause of action by any of the guests of the campsite(s) described above.
PHOTOGRAPHIC RELEASE: Guest(s) hereby grant and convey unto Island Oaks all right, title, and interest in any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings made by Island Oaks during Guest(s)’ visit and activities with and at Island Oaks, including, but not limited to, any royalties, proceeds, or other benefits derived from such photographs or recordings.
RESPONSIBLE ADULT FOR THIS (THESE) SITE(S)
Print Clearly -Full Name
IMPORTANT: Natural and or Acting Guardians must read. You are signing for any and all MINOR GUESTS in your party.
On behalf of the Minor Guest(s) for whom I am the Guardian, I agree to all terms herein, to the greatest extent allowed by Florida law. Any provisions in this agreement that cannot be waived by a Minor are excluded from this agreement as applicable to Minor Guest(s).
PLEASE READ THIS FORM COMPLETELY AND CAREFULLY. YOU ARE AGREEING TO LET YOUR MINOR CHILD ENGAGE IN POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY OR ACTIVITIES. YOU ARE AGREEING THAT, EVEN IF YOU AND OR ISLAND OAKS USE REASONABLE CARE IN PROVIDING THIS ACTIVITY, THERE IS A CHANCE YOUR CHILD MAY BE SERIOUSLY INJURED OR KILLED BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS ACTIVITY BECAUSE THERE ARE CERTAIN DANGERS INHERENT IN THE ACTIVITY WHICH CANNOT BE AVOIDED OR ELIMINATED. BY SIGNING THIS FORM, YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR CHILD’S RIGHT AND YOUR RIGHT TO RECOVER FROM ISLAND OAKS IN A LAWSUIT FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, TO YOUR CHILD OR ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE RISKS THAT ARE A PART OF THE ACTIVITY. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO SIGN THIS FORM, AND ISLAND OAKS HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO LET YOUR CHILD PARTICIPATE IF YOU DO NOT SIGN THIS FORM.
RESPONSIBLE ADULT, NATURAL OR ACTING GUARDIAN FOR MINOR GUEST(S):
Print Clearly -Full Name