Terms of Service
GENERAL RESORT RULES
- The resort speed limit is 10 miles per hour. Some of the roads are one way. For the safety of our guests, please observe the speed limits and one way signs.
- Quiet time is between 10:00pm and 8:00am. Disturbing noise is NOT permitted at any time. Loud parties, radio, TV, or other excessive noise will not be allowed at any time. When talking or partying outside your RV please be mindful of your neighbors
- Parents are responsible for the safety and conduct of their children. Never leave children unattended, in vehicles or elsewhere in the park. Parents are responsible for damage caused by their children
- Alcoholic beverages may be purchased at the Tiki Hut or the Bar for enjoyment around the lakes, the pool and amenity areas. No glass bottles are permitted in the pool area
- Drunken and disorderly conduct will not be permitted. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone deemed intoxicated or causing a scene. You will be asked to retire to your RV and if you refuse you will be evicted
- Possession or discharge of firearms or fireworks is strictly forbidden
- Security Gate closes from 10:00pm to 7:00am. You will be provided a security code for after-hours access at registration. For everyone’s security, please do not give the code to any outside persons
- Guests must leave by 10:00 pm. Service vehicles will not be given access when the security gate is closed except for emergencies
- No bicycling, skate boarding or rollerblading after dark
- No smoking or pets are allowed in cabins or park models
- No smoking allowed in any resort buildings, inside the pool area or the beach area
- No solicitation of any kind allowed in the park. No sales or display of goods permitted at the individual sites
- No “homemade” RVs or school busses are allowed without prior approval. Tents, pop-ups, vans or van conversions are not permitted. The staff reserves the right to refuse entry to any rigs based on noise, aesthetics or other offensive attributes
- Propane is available for purchase or exchange. Inquire at the office. Do not attempt to dispense propane yourself. Only resort qualified personnel may dispense propane.
- Long term stays (120+ days) will require background checks and RV approval
- Island Oaks RV Resort, LLC. reserves the right to make and enforce any other rules and regulations deemed necessary for the safety, convenience, comfort, and enjoyment of its guests and tenants.
Parents are responsible for the safety and conduct of their children. Never leave children unattended, in vehicles or elsewhere in the park. Parents are responsible for damage caused by their children.
USE OF YOUR SITE
- Clotheslines and outdoor appliances are NOT permitted.
- No open fires are permitted anywhere except in Resort provided fire pits. Charcoal grills are permitted at your site.
- Please keep your outside area clean and uncluttered. No lose items are permitted except the resort provided picnic table, a reasonable amount of lawn furniture and up to 4 potted plants.
- No dog pens or cages are permitted outside your RV.
- Vehicles may not be parked on the grass or on the roads. Only 2 vehicles are allowed per site (including boats and trailers). Storage is available for a reasonable fee if needed.
- NO automotive repairs or oil changes are permitted on sites. Washing vehicles must be done in the designated vehicle wash area unless permission is given by the office to wash a vehicle at your site.
- Do not prune or trim the vegetation at your site or add any in ground plants. Do not tie or hang items from trees or posts. Contact the office if vegetation needs attention.
- Do not leave toys or items in the grass. Island Oaks RV Resort is not responsible for damage by mowers to items left in the grass areas.
- All Visitors must register with the office prior to proceeding to your site.
- Visitors must park in designated areas and display “Visitor Car Pass” in windshield.
- Limit of 4 visitors per site.
- All visitors wishing to use the outdoor amenities must pay a daily fee.
- Do not put trash out after 5:00 pm and do not leave trash outside overnight.
- Secured trash bags placed in front of your unit will be picked up throughout the day.
- You are also welcome to take your trash to the compactor adjacent to the golf cart garage.
USE OF GOLF CARTS, MOTORIZED SCOOTERS, MOTORCYCLES, ETC.
- Island Oaks RV Resort provides rental golf carts for the use of our guests. All guest owned golf carts must be registered upon entry and guest must provide proof of liability insurance covering operation of the cart as well as sign a waiver of liability.
- No one may operate a motorized vehicle on the premise that does not have a valid driver’s license. All motorcycles shall be used only to enter and exit the Resort outside the quiet hours. Please be conscious of loud noise during the quiet hours. All motorized scooters, bicycles, ATV’s, and other like vehicles, must obey all traffic regulations and signage throughout the Resort. Do not walk or drive through other campsites.
- Florida Laws requiring the use of helmets and lights must be followed.
- The owners and management are positively NOT liable for any loss of personal possessions or injuries to any occupant of any age for damage to any vehicle or personal equipment.
SWIMMING AND WATER ACTIVITIES
- All Water Activities & Swimming at your own risk. NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY.
- Swim only in designated areas. NO SWIMMING AFTER DARK.
- All children MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Must be 6 years old or older to use equipment in the swimming lake.
- Children under 12 MUST use life vests (life vests provided by the park).
- ALL participants must have waiver of liability signed by parent or responsible guardian.
- All fish are catch and release only.
- Absolutely no trot lines, cast nets, or unattended lines permitted.
- We are a pet friendly resort with 2 fenced dog parks equipped with a baggie dispenser and a pet wash station.
- Please pick up after your pet in the dog parks and all areas of the park. Please be courteous of other guests. If we have to clean up after your pet, you will be charged a $20 fee.
- All pets must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet at all times except inside the dog park.
- Pets must not annoy any guest. Barking dogs will not be tolerated. Pets must be walked in designated areas, NOT on other campsites.
- Pets are not allowed in any resort buildings, pool or pool area, lake or beach access areas.
- Aggressive or vicious dogs are not allowed into the park. If your dog exhibits aggressive behavior toward humans or other pets we will ask you to keep it in your vehicle for the safety of our guests and their pets.
Island Oaks RV Resort is not responsible for any loss due to fire, accident or theft nor any loss, damages or injury to any resident or their guests or property of either.
Island Oaks RV Resort reserves the right to maintain, change and enforce these rules and we reserve the right to remove anyone that does not comply with the rules without obligation for refund.