- All reservations are to be paid in full at the time of booking.
Holiday Weekend Reservations
- Holiday weekends are three nights minimum and include Memorial Day weekend, July 4th weekend, Labor Day weekend and Columbus Day weekend.
- The entire reservation will be charged at the time the reservation is made.
- Campsites - Minimum 7 day notice prior to date of arrival for campsites, 14 day notice prior to arrival dates required for Holiday weekends. The deposit will be refunded minus a $15 cancellation fee.
- Rentals - Minimum 14 day notice prior to arrival date required, 21 days notice prior to arrival dates for Holiday weekends. The deposit will be refunded minus a $30 cancellation fee.
- There will be no refund if less than required notice. Reservations deposits paid less than 7 days prior to arrival for campsites, and 14 days prior to arrival for Rentals are non refundable.
- No Shows: No refunds or credits will be given for a no show. If you fail to show up by noon on the day after your scheduled arrival, the sites will revert back to the campground to be rebooked.
- No refunds due to discomforts of nature, weather, illness, work schedules, early departures or other events beyond the campground’s control