Terms of Service
PARK POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
CHECK IN TIME: Cabins - 4:00 PM, Campsites - 4:00 PM; CHECK OUT TIME: Cabins - 11 AM, Campsites - 3:00 PM
QUIET HOURS: 11 PM - 8 AM. Please be courteous of neighbors. Please be at your site/cabin by 11 PM.
STATE LAW: All RV's are required to have an approved sewer ring/donut to prevent spillage and odor.
POOL RULES: Swim at your own risk. Life guards may not be provided at all Legacy RV Resorts. All children under the age of 14 must be acccompanied by an adult. Please follow posted pool rules. No glass containers.
PETS: We welcome pets in RV's and pet friendly lodging/cabins. Park Rule: No aggressive pets or excessive barking. Pets are not allowed in tents. Pets cannot to be left outside unattended. Kennels/pens are prohibited. Please do walk your pet on a visible leash no longer than 6 feet. As a reminder, please scoop your poop and dispose of in trash receptacles. Those not scooping will be required to leave the park without refund. Pets can not go inside any park owned building or pool area. LIMIT 2 PETS PER SITE.
GUESTS: All visitors must stop at the office to register and pay a day use fee for each person.
SPEED LIMIT is 10 MPH. Watch for children at play. Pedestrians have the right of way.
VEHICLES: Two vehicles per site (additional vehicles park in designated areas.) Please display your car pass always while in the park. Washing vehicles is permitted for a fee, check with the office.
CAMPFIRES are allowed in the firepits only. No hanging of clothes, etc. outside of RV's or on trees.
GARBAGE: Villa's leave trash at the end of drive no later than 2 PM. RV's use the dumpsters located on RV park.
BICYCLES: For the safety of our children, bicycle riding is welcome during daylight hours only. Use of PERSONAL motorized scooters, four wheelers, golf carts, and drones is expressly prohibited.
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES: When drinking, we ask that you do so responsibly. This is a family friendly campground, we have zero tolerance policy for public intoxication.
SMOKING: Smoking is prohibited in all campground buildings, cabins, plaground or pool/water areas. Please dispose of butts in provided receptacles.
All site changes need to be approved by registration desk. Park management has the right to move vehicles or belongings without notice or liability in an emergency.
Refunds are not given for early departure or for the whims of mother nature. Management reserves the right to ask anyone to leave the park for breaking policies with NO refund.
Pet Friendly Policy:
- Cabins or Lodges: We welcome your pet to our campground. All that you need to do is let us know that you are bringing a pet and we will book you into a pet friendly cabin or lodge subject to availability. We charge a $25.00 non-refundable cleaning deposit per pet per stay (2 Pet Limit). We expect that you will take good care of your pet which includes not leaving your pet unattended in your cabin or lodge and that your pet will take care of you - making sure that you clean up after him or her. We have cabins and lodges set aside for pets and their owners since some of our other guests are allergic to pets. Unfortunately, if your pet persuades you to sneak him or her into a non-pet cabin or lodge, you will be liable for $300 in cleaning charges.
- RV Sites: We welcome your pet to our campground. All that you need to do is let us know that you are bringing a pet (2 Pet Limit). There will be no charge for bringing your pet with your RV. We expect that you will take good care of your pet which includes not leaving your pet unattended outside or erecting any type of fence or pen around your site. When your pet is taking you for a walk, it must be on a leash – making sure that you clean up after him or her.
- Tent Camping: We do not allow any pets at all in tents. If your pet persuades you to sneak him or her into a tent. You will be asked to leave without any refund.
Aggressive Pets: Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome at any Legacy RV Resort. If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it home. If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits this type of behavior the owner or management of the park will ask you to please find other camping accommodations.
Lodging Rental Policies:
- CHECK IN TIME IS 4:00 PM. CHECK OUT TIME IS 11:00 AM. If you intend to arrive before 3 PM, we cannot guarantee cabin/lodging availability before 4 PM. We ask that you honor our check out time to minimize hardship on our housekeeping staff and the next Guests arriving.
- LINENS: While some of our cabins include linens, most do not. ONLY THE DELUXE CAMPING CABINS AND VILLAS HAVE LINENS PROVIDED. For any other cabins PLEASE CALL to find out what size linens you will need for your beds.
- LODGING FACILITES CAN ONLY BE RENTED BY AN ADULT 21 YEARS OR OLDER. This adult MUST BE STAYING IN THE FACILITY. The number of people in each cabin is to be no more than the stated number for the cabin you rented.
- ANY PROBLEMS you might find with your lodging, please inform us immediately.
- PET FRIENDLY CABINS. We do have pet friendly cabins. However, there is a $25.00 cleaning fee for each pet. There is a two (2) pet limit. If your pet persuades you to bring it to a non-pet friendly cabin, you will be liable for a $300.00 cleaning fee.
- SMOKING is not permitted in any cabin, lodging or any campground building. Evidence of smoking in cabin or lodging will result in a $250.00 charge.
- AT CHECK OUT please clean out all cabinets and the refrigerator of your personal items. All dishes should be washed and put away. Please take your trash to the dumpster. If the cabin is not in order, you will be liable for extra cleaning charges. The registered Guest on your cabin will be responsible and charged for any damages that occur during your stay. Please bring your cabin key to the office upon check out. Missing or lost keys will result in a $25.00 fee.
- QUIET TIME IS FROM 11:00 PM TO 8:00 AM. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
- ALL CAMPGROUND GUIDELINES must be followed by everyone in your party including visitors.
- MANAGEMENT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURY OR ACCIDENTS FROM ANY CAUSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF ANY PERSONAL PROPERTY.