Terms of Service
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In consideration for entry onto the KASILOF DOCK PROPERTY, address: 52323 Kasilof Beach Road, Kasilof, Alaska 96610, and other considerations, the undersigned USER waives and releases Kasilof Dock LLC, its owners, members, employees, representatives, agents, vendors or contractors, from all claims, demands, liabilities, personal injuries, personal or property losses, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) that are alleged to be caused by, resulting from, or connected with the USER’s entry on, presence on, or use of the KASILOF DOCK PROPERTY, including the Kasilof Dock facility or any other facilities or property (real or personal) located thereon, whether or not such use was authorized.
USER further understands that there are no lifeguards or other health and safety personnel on the KASILOF DOCK PROPERTY and that USER’s use of any facilities or property (real or personal) on the KASILOF DOCK PROPERTY is at USER’s own risk. USER is solely responsible for USER’s conduct while present on or using KASILOF DOCK PROPERTY and its facilities (real or personal property), and consequences arising from or related to such conduct or use. USER is solely responsible for USER’s property and valuables while on the KASILOF DOCK PROPERTY, and Kasilof Dock LLC assumes no responsibility or liability for such property and valuables.
USER further agrees to comply with all Rules established by Kasilof Dock LLC for use of the KASILOF DOCK PROPERTY, a copy of which USER has received.
This Waiver and Release of Liability is binding upon the USER, USER’s party members, and their heirs and personal representatives. “Party Member” includes all of the USER’s relatives or family members, or guests or invitees, whether listed below or not. who are present on the KASILOF DOCK PROPERTY at the invitation or sufferance of USER, and also includes any person who attends a function held by USER on the KASILOF DOCK PROPERTY, whether authorized or not.
- Quiet hours are from 1 am-5 am.
- The park speed limit is 5 mph and is strictly enforced for the safety of all.
- All youth must return to their respective unit by 10:00 pm.
- Parents or other adult supervisors are responsible for their children’s whereabouts, conduct, and safety.
- When using the fish cleaning station, place all fish waste in the buckets provided and clean the station after use.
- Kasilof Dock is not responsible for lost items.
- Kasilof Dock has a strict pet policy. Pets must be on a leash and may not be left unattended. All pet wastes must be picked up and disposed of properly. Bringing a pet into a lodging unit will warrant a $500 charge to my credit card.
- No fire pits allowed on courtyard grass. There will be a $100 fee if you use a firepit on the courtyard lawn area.
- You are responsible for taking your trash to the nearest dumpster. Ask the office for directions if you don't see one. No trash may be left at the site.
- Reservations will not be credited for late arrival or early departure.