CANCELLATION POLICY FOR CAMPSITES: Proper notice is required for cancellation or reducing days reserved and varies depending on timing.
- Should your plans change, please let us know at least 14 days prior to your arrival so that we may refund your deposit minus a $25 per site service fee.
- With an 8 to 13 day notice, we will issue camp credit of your monies paid towards your stay minus a $30 processing fee that can be used during the current season.
- With notice of 7 days or less, we are unable to issue credit, transfer deposits to another reservation, or refund monies.
- Reduction of duration of stay requires at least 7 days notice. Management reserves the right to move assigned site number if reduction of days results in the minimum night stay requirement no longer being met. If the guest has paid a lock in fee, the lock in fee will be waived if Management moves the guest from their original reserved site.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR LODGING UNITS: Guests who cancel 60 days or more prior to the confirmed arrival date are entitled to receive a refund of the initial deposit, minus a one night cancellation fee. Any guest who cancels his/her reservation with less than 60 days of the confirmed arrival date will forfeit his/her full deposit.
Refunds and/or credits will not be issued for campsites or lodging for the following reasons:
- Cancellations without proper notice required for a refund, per the cancellation policy.
- Inclement weather.
- Early departure.
- No Shows.
- Work Scheduling Conflicts
- Failure to adhere to Keen Lake's rules and policies, whereby the guest's permission to be on Keen Lake property is revoked and the guest is asked to leave.
- Circumstances beyond the control of Keen Lake Management.