Terms of Service
- For everyone's safety, we have a 10mph speed limit.
- All buildings are smoke free.
- Please place your trash in proper trash or recycling receptacles.
- Please park your vehicle at your site or designated extra parking lots. DO NOT park in empty sites or in road.
- Please do not walk through occupied sites.
- The consumption of alcohol should be at your site only.
- Help keep the bathrooms and laundry clean and orderly for the next person.
- Do not do your dishes in the bathhouse sink.
- Campfire must be inside fire rings and extinguished when unoccupied.
- DO NOT MOVE FIRE PITS.
- Pets are welcome but please be respectful and pick up their deposits.
- Pets must be leashed or inside fencing at all times.
- POOL RULES - NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY Children 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult. NO food, or glass containers inside the pool area. NO running or diving.
- QUIET HOURS MUST BE OBSERVED BETWEEN 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM
- Please be respectful of your fellow campers and do the right thing. Because it is the right thing to do.
- Camping is a great experience when done safely. Kettle Campground and its staff are not responsible for any injury to guests, visitors, or pets, nor can we be held liable for any theft of property.
BATH HOUSE CODE - 4387
WIFI NETWORK - KETTLE
WIFI PASSWORD - k3++73W1F1 (case sensitive)
ALL late check-outs are subject to an additional full nights charge.
All rates are based on a 4 person occupancy for each site. There is an additional $5 per person nightly charge for additional people over the 4 person occupancy per site. All Ages are accounted for.
Cancellation Policy: A $10 cancellation fee applies to cancellations prior to 10 days or more of the scheduled arrival date. A fee equal to a one night stay applies to cancellations after 10 days. Cancellations made after arrival are nonrefundable.
Cancellations for Holiday Weekends and Special Event Weekends including Bikes, Blues and BBQ, and War Eagle Craft Show must be made 30 days prior to the event for a refund minus the $10 cancellation fee. All cancellations made less 30 days prior to the event are non refundable.
If you do not call or email to cancel 24HR or more prior to your scheduled date of arrival and do not show for your reserved date, you will be charged for the entire remaining balance. NO REFUNDS on day of arrival or after arrival.
**Rates, minimum stays, and cancellation policies are all subject to change.