Terms of Service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Welcome to the Kootenai River Campground. We only have a few rules which have been established to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay.
- Quiet time is 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM Daily.
- As a courtesy to our other guests, we don't allow check-ins after 9:00 PM unless coordinated with us in advance.
- Please be considerate of your neighbors and make sure to turn off all exterior lights during the quiet times.
- The speed limit is 5 miles per hour in the entire campground. Please keep everyone safe.
- For the safety of our guests, tents are not allowed on most of our RV sites.
- Checkout Time 11:00 AM.
- Campfires must be in the rings provided. NEVER leave a fire unattended and be sure to fully extinguish your campfire before turning in for the night or leaving the campground.
- Parents are responsible for children at all times. Please do not leave children unattended. Children must be accompanied by an adult at the playground.
- Please be respectful of your neighbor and do not walk through other sites when navigating the park.
- For the comfort of all our guests, restrooms are open 24/7 with the exception of temporary closings for cleaning. Please be sure to remove all personal items from restrooms.
- We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our restrooms and showers. Please be respectful of the next guest and let us know if there is an issue.
- Please do not wash dishes in the restrooms. We have a designated dishwashing station in the laundry room.
- The laundry room is open 24/7. Change and Vending is available in the camp store. Please do not leave your laundry unattended. We are not responsible for accidents or theft.
- Firewood is for sale at the camp store. There is NO cutting of trees or branches permitted on campground or neighboring property.
- Please help protect our forests. Firewood should be bought and used locally to prevent the spread of pests within the state, and to prevent pests from accidentally entering the state.
PET SPECIFIC POLICIES
- Pets are permitted at your site but must be registered at the time of arrival. When outside your camper, they must always be on a leash and under your control. Excessive barking is not permitted at any time. Please be respectful of other pets, any aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. You must clean up after your pet immediately - (even when walking in the woods). Failure to clean up after your pet will result in you being asked to leave without a refund.
- We strongly recommend keeping your pets out of the river as the currents are swift.
- Please do not let your pet chase the wildlife as we love them and want them to stick around.
- Due to Insurance Requirements, all pets must have a current Rabies vaccine. Please make sure you have proof that your pet’s shots are up-to-date
- Pets are not allowed in the playground, laundry room or restrooms.
CABIN SPECIFIC POLICIES
- Once you have checked into your cabin we do not enter. If you need clean linens please bring your dirty linens to the office and we will give you clean linens.
- Pet Policy for Cabin Rental ( I'm sorry we don't allow cats in the cabins)
- Dogs are welcome in some of our cabins however there is an additional $10 fee per dog per night.
- Dogs may not be left inside the cabins alone.
OUR RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
THE MANAGEMENT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCIDENTS, INJURIES OR LOSS FROM ANY CAUSE. WE MAINTAIN A NO REFUND POLICY SUBJECT TO "SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES".
GENERAL Kootenai River Campground (park) will not tolerate any onerous, noxious or offensive activity of any sort that could interrupt and or adversely affect the enjoyment of other guests utilizing our facilities. In the event of such onerous, noxious or offensive activity, in the judgement of management, the parties responsible for such activities will be required to leave the park immediately, without a refund.
INDEMNITY AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY: Customer shall indemnify and hold Owner harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from any and all damages or injuries caused by fire, water, wind, civil strife, or acts of God, owner and l or customer actions or inactions (Or those of their employees, agents, or invitees), or any others related to Customer's use or occupation of the Camp Site or Cabin, regardless of whether such loss was caused by the negligence of any of the Campground parties.
AS A CUSTOMER OF Kootenai River Campground, I FULLY UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THESE RULES AND ANY OTHER ATTACHED PARK RULES.
I also agree to vacate the premises at the request of management if I violate these rules and regulations, without a refund of any prepaid fees. This agreement does not constitute a landlord/ tenant agreement. Payment for sites is entirely for services rendered UNDER A HOST/ GUEST ARRANGEMENT.