Terms of Service
Park Rules and Policies
- Must be 18 years of age to rent a campsite.
- There is a $2.00 Service fee when making reservations.
- If you need to cancel or change your reservation, please email: email@example.com
- Cancellations prior to 24 hrs before reservation start date will incur a $3.00 cancellation fee.
- Primitive Tent sites cancellations within 24 hrs of reservation start date will incur an $8.00 cancellation fee.
- RV Site and Screened Shelter cancellations within 24 hours of reservation start date will incur a $22.00 cancellation fee.
- The park is open from 6:00 am until 10:00 pm with the exception of campers and fisherman only. All others are considered to be trespassing during afterhours and can be issued citations.
- Bounce House and/or Water Slides are prohibited in camping areas.
- Gas-powered ATV's, Side by Sides or UTV's are strictly prohibited anywhere in the park, only battery powered is permitted.
- Generators and Chain Saws are prohibited in camp sites and recreation areas.
- Pets have to be on a leash at all times.
- Pets are prohibited in designated swimming areas.
- All campers are responsible for keeping their campsites free from trash at all times. Dumpsters are provided at both restrooms.
- The discharge of grey or black tanks are strictly prohibited.
- No parking in campsites unless you have reserved that campsite.
- Quiet Time starts at 10:00 PM.
- Please be courteous to other campers.
- All sites are for rent with a maximum stay of 14 days. After the 14 days the RV/tents must leave the park for 2 days before they can return.
- Sites 1-32 are for RVs only. No tents.
- Sites 33 through 70 are for RV’s and tents with one RV and one tent OR two tents.
- Sites 71 through 78 are Primitive camping with no Utilities.
- Check In Time is 2pm.
- Check Out Time is 1pm.
- 1105 Acre Lake
- Boat Ramps
- Good Fishing - Annual Boat Permit Required ($10.00)
- Lighted Pier
- Boat Dock
- Volleyball Courts
- Swimming Beach
- Dump stations (2)
- 70 Campsites with 50/30 Amp Electric & Water (Sites #25, 30, 31, 32 are 30 Amp only), plus 8 Primitive Tent sites with no utilities
- 2 Restroom Areas, 1 with Showers
- Community Pavilion (to rent, please contact City Hall at (903) 583-7555)
Lake Bonham Recreation Area is open 365 days a year.
7506 Lake Bonham Dr., Bonham, TX, 75418
HAVE A SAFE AND PLEASANT STAY