Terms of Service
· 10 PM -8 AM
· Parking permits must be visible from the front of the vehicle. Maximum of two vehicles are allowed at each RV or Cabin site. Alternative trailers such as boat trailers, utility trailers, etc. are strictly allowed per management discretion and could be subject to a $5 per day fee.
· All Facilities are reserved for the private use of resort guests. All guests must check in with the office.
· Early Check-In is offered based on availability. If you require a guaranteed check-in for arrival prior to 3pm than pre-registration and payment may be required. Please contact the office directly for early check-in availability.
· Guests must be at least 18 years of age to check in, and possess and provide for inspection a valid government issued photo identification, a valid, signed and pre-approved credit card in the name of the guest. A pre authorization charge may be placed on your Credit/debit card at check-in. Pre-authorization is not a charge to your account, it is a hold on those funds. The hold is released once your actual charges are posted at check-out it can take anywhere from 24 hours to 30 days for the original pre-authorization to be removed by your bank. Generally, most banks release the hold within 3 -5 days. It is your responsibility to fully understand the manner in which your bank processes pre-authorizations and charges to your credit/debit card.
· We require valid contact information from all guests including but not limited to: first and last name, address, phone number, vehicle license plat/hull identification number.
· Check out time is 10 am for all lodging and 11:59 am for all RV spots and boat slips. Additional day charge, plus tax may apply for late checkout. If a late check-out is required please contact and coordinate with the front desk.
· Please check-out with the front desk so that housekeeping may begin cleaning your room as soon as possible.
· No refunds for Early Departure.
- All guests are required to check in at office. Resort staff may require any person in the facility to show a current form of Government issued identification upon request. Guest may be excluded and removed from the premises for failing to identify themselves.
- Campsites should be clean and neat, free of fire hazards and clutter.
- Customers shall not make any alteration to the electric, water or sewer connections provided by the campground/resort.
- Customers should be able to move their recreational vehicle very quickly in case of emergency.
- All vehicles and trailers are required to be properly maintained and road worthy at all times.
- NO FIRERMS or FIREWORKS
- 10MPH SPEED LIMIT
Tents, Shade Structures, Other Structures
- Tents and “easy-up”-type structures are for temporary use only, limited to seven days.
- Semi-permanent shade structures and decks may be constructed with management’s approval.
- Exterior furnishings should be appropriate for outdoor/camping use. Indoor furnishings including but not limited to, sofas, chairs, refrigerators, freezers and kitchen tables are not allowed on your campsite.
- Fencing is limited to 24” in height and may be utilized only subject to management’s approval.
- No more than two (2) common household pets (e.g., cats and dogs) may be kept on any site. No other animals, livestock, poultry, reptiles or insects of any kind shall be kept on any site.
- No dangerous, aggressive or poisonous pets of any kind are permitted.
- Management reserves the right to reject any pet.
- All pets must be registered with the office and vaccination records must be available upon request.
- All pets must wear a collar identifying the owner and phone number and all pets must be on a leash at all times.
- No pet shall be left tied or otherwise unattended at any time.
- Pet owners must clean up after their pets.
- Pets are not permitted in the public buildings or amenity areas, including but not limited to the bathrooms, store, and grill.
- Pets should not be allowed to become an annoyance (barking continually), or a danger to the other occupants or visitors of the campground.
- The campground shall have no liability to family members or guests for any damage or injury to any pet that sustains any kind of injury while on the premises.
- Failure to clean up after your pet may result in a $100 fine.
- No illegal, noxious or offensive activities shall be conducted at any site, nor shall anything be done within the campground which is or could become an unreasonable annoyance or nuisance to neighboring sites.
- We will not tolerate abusive or disruptive behavior whether directed at management, staff or other persons.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our buildings, including restrooms, store and rental units. Smoking material must be extinguished in an appropriate fire container.
- The open consumption of alcoholic beverages is discouraged in the family areas of the campground/resort.
- Household trash is allowed to be deposited in the trash collection bins. All other large trash items such as mattress, furniture, construction debris, etc. must be removed from the property and may not be placed in the resorts trash collection bins.
- The following are grounds for reservation termination and removal from the property: loud noise, whether mechanical, musical or vocal, use of foul or indecent language, causing damage to property of the campground or another person, drunken disorderly conduct, failing to follow rules, failing to follow directions of the property staff, threatening or abusive behavior or any other conduct that is not the type of behavior that is expected at a family campground/resort.
- Customers are responsible for all damage or destruction of property, and any injury to persons, caused by the guest or his or her family, visitor or pets. Customer agrees to allow the Resort to charge guests accordingly for any damage they cause to the grounds and/or campground/resort facilities to their credit card on file.
- Customers are encouraged to insure their personal property. Customer aggress to release and discharge any claim of liability from losses, injury (including death), or damages to persons or property sustained while in or on the facilities, including fire, theft, vandalism, windstorm, high or low waters, hail, rain, ice, collision or accident, or any other Act of God.
- Resort may deny customer access to the facility and overlock customer’s space and/or personal property upon discovery of damages.
· All lodging is provided on a temporary and recreational basis only.
· No smoking in any lodging. Any evidence of smoking or pets in any lodging unit shall result in a $250.00 cleaning fee.
· Any items missing or damaged items from rental unit will result in a replacement fee which will be based upon four (4) times the actual cost of the missing or damaged item(s).
· All rental periods shall be paid in advance and in full. Failure to pay or vacate a site will inquire a fee equal to Four (4) times the normal daily rate for the unit.
· In the event customer fails to pay and/or vacate the rental site it is agreed that the Resort has the right to secure the property in the space occupied, or to store it in any other location.
· Customer agrees to reimburse Resort for any and all attorney fees, and or collection fees.
· The rental rate is subject to change at any time.
· Customer agrees that all charges for space rental, repairs, gas, store purchases, or any other services or materials shall give the landlord a valid lien upon the customers personal property placed in the rental space.
· Unpaid sums shall bear 20% annual interest from due date compounded annually or the maximum allowed by law.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OF SAFETY OR SECURITY HAVE BEEN MADE TO CUSTOMER BY THE RESORT. CUSTOMER HEREBY RELEASES THE RESORT FROM LIABILITY FOR ALL LOSS, DAMAGE, CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY OF CUSTOMER (AUTOMOBILES, WATERCRAFT, TRAILERS, R.V., ETC.), BODILY INJURY, THEFT BY OTHERS OR ANY OTHER CAUSE. CUSTOMER WILL SELF-INSURE OR OBTAIN INSURANCE.
Customer has inspected or has had the right to inspect the facility to be rented. Customer accepts the facility “AS IS” including existing access controls, lighting, security, safety, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Resort does not promise safety or security of persons or property on the Resort premises. HVAC and refrigerators are subject to failure or malfunction and should not be relied upon.
Customer agrees that the Resort has the express authority to access any part of the facility at any time and to conduct repairs and modifications to the rental space or premises as deemed necessary by the Resort.
This agreement is performable and venue shall be Henderson County, Texas.