Terms of Service
Cancellation policy: When making a reservation: It’s the Guests’ responsibility to provide their correct RV equipment length in order to select a site that fits the RV, vehicle and tow vehicle. LCCR may not be able to accommodate if all equipment is not provided, resulting in an invalid, non-refundable reservation. Call with any questions at 605-219-9517.
We Strongly Suggest You Purchase Trip Insurance!!! Sickness, Death, Breakdowns and Change of Plans are not Refundable! Please understand that by the nature of our summer business we are dependent on our reservations and last-minute cancellations are difficult to fill. Reasonably priced Trip Insurance insures your ability to change and modify your reservation. See the Larsson's Crooked Creek RV Resort website for our 100% travel insurance reimbursement offer at www.crookedcreekresort.com, click the "100% Trip Insurance Re-imbursement" button.
10 Best Travel Insurance Companies of 2021 - www.ConsumersAdvocate.org
GUEST AGREES TO OUR POLICY OF NO REFUNDS, or CREDITS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES.
1) All cancellations MUST be requested in writing to "firstname.lastname@example.org" and are processed the day email message is received or the following day if reeceived after business hours.
2) More than 31 days prior to arrival date there is a $35.00 service charge deducted from the refund.
3) 30 to 15 days there is a $35.00 service charge then a 50% refund if paid in full, no refund on partial payment.
4) 14 days and under NO CANCELLATION REFUND.
5) All Cancellations are subject to a $35 cancellation fee.
6) NO CANCELLATION REFUND for OUR designated STURGIS MOTORCYCLE RALLY dates, reservations are non-transferable.
7) Early Bird Special reservations are paid in full at the time of booking, NON TRANSFERABLE and 100% NONREFUNDABLE.
8) NO CANCELLATION REFUND for large group or reunion reservations after February 15th.
9) NO CANCELLATION REFUND, NON TRANSFERABLE, 100% due at time of booking for Independence Day reservations.
10) NO CANCELLATION REFUND for late arrivals or early departures.
11) Deposit Policy Guarantee Policy: A 50% deposit in the form of a major Credit Card/Debit Card will guarantee your reservation. The balance will be drawn 15 days before arrival. (Does NOT include Rally dates, large groups or reunions or Independence dates).
12) Larsson’s Crooked Creek Resort reserves the right to run "Last Minute Specials" based on availability as it is a standard in the hotel lodging industry.
Secured and deposited prior reservations do not qualify for Last Minute Deals". Confirmed prior reservations guarantee a place at our resort, those seeking a Last-Minute Reservation travel with no guarantees and at their own risk. We do not issue refunds or adjustments for Last Minute Deals when the reservation was made and guaranteed prior to arrival.
LCCR is a family resort and it is our primary mission to ensure a safe and pleasant vacation for our guests and we will work tirelessly to that end! We ask that you are respectful of other campers and observe our quiet time and help us to maintain a welcoming and safe environment. Please let us know if we can help to make your vacation more enjoyable in anyway.
CABINS AND LODGE
• LCCR does not provide linens in Cabins or Lodge Rooms.
CAMP SITES & FIRE PITS
• Please do not cut across or enter adjacent RV sites as we are observing “Social Distancing”.
• No Tents of any kind are allowed on RV sites and vehicles are limited to one RV and one other licensed vehicle.
• Please help us keep our grass beautiful by not placing carpets, mats or vehicles on them to prevent dead spots.
• Please do not tie anything to our trees.
• Please turn off all RV LED or any bright outdoor lights by 10 pm.
• Please observe quiet time from 10:pm to 7:am, no break downs or setups during this time.
• Besides your one RV, only one non-RV additional vehicle is allowed on site, Please use overflow parking for trailers, additional charges may apply.
• No washing of RV’s, ATV’s, UTV’s, Motorcycles or Cars in RV sites.
• Wood fires permitted only when conditions are safe per USFS fire danger assessment . Propane fires are permitted when wood fires are banned. All fires must be in the fire pit or portable fire pit, please do not build a fire elsewhere it is against South Dakota law.
• The State of South Dakota prohibits the importation of any wood not purchased in South Dakota for use in fire pits because of invasive species. Fines are significant and LCCR is required to report violators!
• LCCR reserves the right to change your site to an equal or superior site.
- Dumping of Black or Grey tanks on the ground will result in immediate ejection from our Resort. ( Sites 49 - 72 have NO septic at site ) In house guests recieve free use of our Dump Station, or can pay to have our Honey Wagon come to your site. Presidential creekside sites take priority on Honey Wagon.
ATV, UTV OFF RIDE VEHICLES
Larsson’s Crooked Creek Resort welcomes all ATV’s, UTV’s and off roaders to our beautiful resort. You are free to ride directly from our resort to all trails and to town, (please read the South Dakota laws governing off road vehicles).
• Please, all off road vehicles are to go straight to their site at 5 mph. and are not allowed to travel thru the park. All off road vehicles are prohibited from traveling or riding on the lawn anywhere in the park.
• All trailers must be parked in parking lot near office (additional charges may apply) unless trailer and car can both fit on gravel area of your site. (Pull through sites allow trailers to remain hitched to tow vehicle)
• If your site is too small to host your car/truck and ATV, you must park your car or off-road vehicle in the overflow parking lot additional charges may apply).
SWIMMING POOL (ALL GUEST MUST SHOWER BEFORE ENTERING THE POOL)
• Swimming is at your own risk; there is no lifeguard on duty, users agree to accept responsibility.
• Children under 16 using pool must be accompanied by an adult inside the pool area.
• No diving anywhere in the pool; the pool is not deep.
• No glass of any type allowed in pool area.
• No pets in the pool area.
• Due to fast moving storms guest must evacuate the pool at the first drop of rain until the storm passes.
Deposit and Cancellation Policies, Pet Policies and Check-In and Check-Out Policies Posted on Web Site.
We would ask if there is anything that does not meet your satisfaction or expectations that you, please bring any issues to Management's attention as soon as possible so that we can seek a mutually agreeable solution! Arbitration of any disputes. Guest signifies by signing this agreement that should any dispute arise between guest and LCCR, guest agrees to arbitration and mediation in the State of South Dakota and further agrees not to disparage LCCR in any way or neither, the signer, or any member of their party shall post any negative reviews or comments. Breach of this policy will result in guest agreeing to pay any and all legal fees in bringing action against them for breaching this agreement in a court in South Dakota for breach of contract. Guest signs this freely on their part and on the part of all members of their party. Guest agrees to hold harmless LCCR for any data breeches either by our reservation system Campspot or payment processor CardConnect, LCCR does not retain credit card information nor does it have access to the full card number after the information is entered into these cloud-based systems. In the event of a data breech on the part of either Campspot or Cardconnect, guest agrees to hold those parties solely responsible for any identity information and or credit card information the cloud-based payment system responsible for any data breeches.
Guest agrees to receive text messages regarding LCCR visit.
Guest agreement:The guest has agreed to the cancellation policy