Terms of Service
- Check-in time is 3PM and check-out time is 11AM. There will be an additional fee for early check-in or late check-out per management approval.
- Only ONE unit (tent/camper/RV) is allowed per site unless you have been granted prior approval from management.
- Visitors and overnight guests must check in at the office before entering the grounds.
- Only 4 visitors per site are allowed at a time.
- Quiet time is 11PM-9AM. We expect you to adhere to this guideline in respect to all campers.
- All pets must be kept on a leash. Clean-up after your pets must be done immediately. No pets in beach area.
- No dirt bikes or ATVs are allowed to be used on our grounds. Electric golf carts allowed only on roads only by licensed drivers and must show proof of insurance prior to use.
- Speed Limit is 5 MPH in campground. Failure to adhere to speed limit can result in expulsion without refund.
- Campfires are allowed in firepits only. You are required to put out fires before leaving the site or retiring for the night. Do not move fire rings.
- Keep campground free of litter. Put all garbage in the green dumpster and recyclable items in brown dumpster by entrance/exit.
- DO NOT cut any trees (dead or alive) on property or any adjoining property.
- Adult supervision required for all children under age 15 in the pool. There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. No glass of any kind in pool area.
- Use of profanity, loud music or disturbances will not be tolerated.
- Physical altercations or verbal assaults are grounds for expulsion from the campground immediately without a refund.
- NO FIREWORKS ARE ALLOWED IN CAMPGROUND.
- PER STATE LAW: No draining of sink water or sewage onto the grounds is allowed. We have a dump station near the bathrooms that you can use at the end of your stay.
AN EMERGENCY TELEPHONE IS LOCATED IN THE BAR.
Maple Bear Campground reserves the right to evict, without refund, the family or persons guilty of willful destruction of campground property and facilities or behavior not suitable in a family-oriented campground.
PARTICIPATING IN CAMPING: Camping is a lot of fun. It offers the chance to get outdoors, experience fresh air and play in open spaces. We are proud of our campground. We have worked hard to make a quality experience available to our guests. But we need to inform our guests that there are risks in camping. The experiences and attractions which make camping enjoyable bring with them an element of hazard. We have always found the rewards, emotional and recreational, far outweigh the risks. We believe that training, patience and prudence avoid almost all problems. We do want to be sure all of our guests are aware of the risks posed by camping-related activities. Where nature, outdoors and camping activities are involved, it is possible to manage and reduce the risk of injury. It is not possible to eliminate risk. For that reason, the State of Wisconsin has adopted laws which limit the liability of businesses like our campground. We are not liable for injuries and damages which result from the inherent risks of camping. We want to be sure our customers are aware of those laws. Customers who should not participate in our recreational activities if they are uncomfortable with the limitations on our liability resulting from the law. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by booking a site, I agree that I have been given this “NOTICE OF LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO INDIVIDUALS CONSIDERING PARTICIPATING IN CAMPING.” I have been asked to read the entire Notice by Campground. I have had the chance to ask questions about the Notice. I have asked the Campground to allow me to participate in camping. This Notice has informed me that there are risks associated with camping and related recreation. I have decided that the benefits to me of participating in camping and related recreation outweigh the risks. I agree that the Campground is immune from liability to the extent provided by Wisconsin Law. I HAVE READ THIS NOTICE AND AGREEING FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY. I AM AWARE THAT BY BOOKING A SITE, I ACKNOWLEDGE I CANNOT SUE OR RECOVER DAMAGES FROM CAMPGROUND IF I AM INJURED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN CAMPING ACTIVITIES.