Terms of Service
Reservations may be cancelled or changed fifteen (15) days or more prior to the scheduled arrival date and will receive a refund in the full amount of the reservation, less a non-refundable $25 booking fee. Any reservation that is cancelled or changed less than fifteen (15) days and more than seven (7) days prior to the scheduled arrival date, will be issued a voucher in the full amount of the reservation, less a non-refundable $25 booking fee. All vouchers are valid and redeemable within one calendar year from the date of the original reservation. All cancellations and changes to the reservation must be made by sending an email to Reservations@CampMargaritavilleCrystalBeach.com.
A reservation cancelled within seven (7) days of the scheduled arrival date will result in the full amount of the reservation being forfeited.
Camping is an outdoor experience and accordingly we do not offer refunds due to the whims of Mother Nature.
RULES & REGULATIONS
These rules and regulations were established to maintain high standards of cleanliness, safety, and maintenance – and with a “Good Neighbor Policy” in mind. Your compliance is very much appreciated and will ensure a pleasant stay for all guests.
- Check-In is from 3:00PM – 7:00PM
- Check-Out is at 11:00AM
- Quiet Time: 11:00pm- 8:00am
- If you are arriving after hours, please check-in online with your confirmation email and your site number will be assigned to you. Please pick up your packet at the pool. Please call the after hours phone number when you arrive for check-in.(409) 927-0000.
• All guests must be 21 years old or older to rent a campsite.
• No prorations or refunds will be issued for early departures.
• All children under the age of 18 must always be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older when they are using the common areas of the resort, or outside their assigned campsite.
• All visitors must check-in online or at the office and comply with all resort rules and regulations.
• YOU are responsible for the actions of your children and your visitors.
• Common courtesy shall prevail between all persons in the resort. Respect people’s privacy.
• Do not walk through occupied or unoccupied sites. Please use the roads and paths provided.
• Should the Sheriff be notified regarding a disturbance at your site, you will be required to vacate the resort without refund.
• Guests use the resort’s facilities at their own risk. Please act safely and secure your valuables.
• Management assumes no liability for loss or damage to guest property and/or injury to a person, pet, or visitors due to the use of resort facilities or caused by others on the premises.
• The resort is not responsible for loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather, or catastrophic events.
• Please leave resort facilities as you would like to find them. Please clean up after using the facilities such as rinsing the shower, sink, etc.
• Campfires are allowed in fire pits only.
• You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available.
• Pets are prohibited from entering ALL the buildings and facilities of the resort including the pool and entertainment park.
• Smoking and Vaping is prohibited in ALL buildings and common areas of the resort, including the pool area and the entertainment park.
• Illegal drugs, as identified by the State of Texas, are prohibited in the resort.
• For your safety, we do not allow fireworks, go-carts, ATV’s, UTV’s, minibike], drones/remote controlled aircraft, or other like items in the
resort. E-bikes are allowed.
• No BB gun, pellet gun, air gun, and or paintball gun use is allowed in the resort. All weapons shall be kept in compliance with state/federal laws.
• No peddling, soliciting, or business enterprise is allowed in the resort. Signs for the sale of products, services, and RVs are not allowed.
• Generators and combustion engines of any kind are prohibited in the resort, with exception of the RV’s and/or the vehicles pulling RV’s.
• The use of profane, abusive, harassing, or threatening language or actions directed at personnel or other guests of the resort is prohibited and is grounds for immediate removal from the resort.
• RV washing is allowed with prior approval. Please contact the Camp Store for a wash ticket.
• Clotheslines and hanging laundry outdoors is prohibited.
• No vehicle repairs or maintenance may be done in the resort unless approved by management.
• Cutting trees or plants is prohibited. Tying ropes, nailing or screwing bolts to trees, and hanging tarps from the trees is prohibited.
• Parking vehicles on the grass is prohibited.
• Swimming in the ponds is prohibited.
• Fishing in the ponds without a valid fishing license is prohibited. Taking the fish from the ponds is prohibited. Our ponds are catch and release only.
• Riding bicycles and all other ride-on toys after dark is prohibited.
• Children 13 years old and under must wear helmets in accordance with the State Law for bicycles and all other ride-on toys within the resort.
VEHICLES & SITE OCCUPANCY
• We welcome self-contained RVs including Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheel Trailers, and Class A, B, and C Motor Homes that are 15 years old or newer. For RVs older than 15 years and in excellent condition, contact our reservation team for approval. Our resort policy prohibits tent camping, pop-up campers, truck-campers and teardrop campers. All RV’s are subject to exterior inspection upon arrival.
• One RV and one passenger vehicle is allowed per site.
• The minimum length requirement for ALL RV’s is 18 feet with all slides in, bumper to bumper.
• Site occupancy is limited to 8 persons per site. Please contact our reservations team at(409)515.1970 if your immediate family has more than 8 persons so they can help make your reservation.
• Outdoor items should be neat and orderly.
• No personal items are allowed on the grass long term to allow for lawn maintenance.
• Only American Flags, Military Flags and Flags of the 50 US States are permitted to be displayed throughout the resort. Customers in violation of this policy will be asked to remove any other flag for the duration of the stay.
• Hazardous materials should be discarded properly. No dumping of anything on the ground that may harm the grass or landscaping.
• Portable gas and charcoal grills are allowed.
• Utility/Car trailers must be parked in the reserved parking spaces.
• Any stains on the concrete from vehicle leaks are to be cleaned up immediately. If we need to attend to the stain there will be a cleanup fee assessed.
• A member of our staff will be by between 8:00-9:00 am and 6:00-7:00 pm every day to pick up any trash bags left by the curb and after that, you can take your garbage to one of the garbage locations on site.
• Please do not leave any trash or trash cans out overnight. Only household trash is allowed in the dumpsters.
• Texas law mandates the use of a sewer hose seal (threaded connector/rubber donut) – this is Mandatory.
• Our resort operates on a lift station. Please do not place feminine products, grease/fats, diapers, cat litter, paper towels, wet wipes, hazardous substances, syringes, or plastics down the drain/sewer. Please use RV toilet paper.
• Sewer hose must be positioned on the concrete pad and diverted onto the grass only at the in-ground sewer access point.
• ALL water hoses and connections should be leak-free. All hoses, electric cables, and cords must be coiled neatly and kept off the grass.
• There is an active leash-law here in Galveston County. All pets (cats and dogs) must be on a leash at all times when outside their RV.
• Limit 3 pets per site.
• Aggressive animals will not be allowed in the resort. You will be asked to leave with no refund if your
pet shows any aggressive tendencies or complaints are verified.
• All pets are prohibited from entering ALL buildings, facilities or common areas including, but not limited to the pool, playgrounds, entertainment park and food service areas.
• We have a Dog Park where the dogs can run free while inside the fenced park.
• We reserve the right to refuse or require the removal of any animal at any time.
• Excessive barking is not allowed.
• Pet owners must immediately pick up after their pet and deposit waste in a bag and into the designated receptacles.
• Pets may not be left outside unattended.
• Do not feed wild or stray animals.
• No washing of pet bedding, pet sheets, and/or pet blankets in the laundry rooms. Please use the outdoor water spigot for such.
• No Lifeguard is on Duty. Swim at your own risk. Children under 18 must be supervised by an adult
18 years or older. Anyone behaving in an unsafe or destructive manner will be removed from the pool area.
• All infants and small children must wear swim diapers and a non-disposable waterproof covering on top of their swim diaper to prevent spillage into the pool. If you do not have one, they can be purchased at the swim shop or camp store.
• All infants or children that can not swim must wear a life preserver in or around the pool.
• Music is provided at the pool. The use of personal sound making devices are prohibited in the pool area.
• Swimsuits or clothing must always be worn when in the pool area. Nudity and excessively revealing swimsuits are prohibited.
• All outside beverages are prohibited. We offer a wide variety of adult and kid friendly drinks
at the pool.
• Outside food is permitted Monday – Thursday
• Glass containers are prohibited at the pool.
• Excessive drinking of alcoholic beverages, drunkenness, and public intoxication is prohibited and will be grounds for immediate removal from the pool area.
• Diving into the pool is prohibited.
• Running on the pool deck is prohibited.
• Throwing balls or pool toys inside the pool is prohibited.
• Oversized floats are prohibited.
• Excessive splashing of other guests or splashing in the pool swim-up bar is prohibited.
GOLF CART RENTALS
• Parking pass rates for personal golf carts operated within the Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Crystal Beach are $25 per golf cart per visit. However, ATV/UTV’s, side-by-sides and other off road vehicles are not allowed.
• You must be 25 years or older with a valid Driver’s License to operate a golf cart in the resort.
• Do not overload carts (maximum of 4 or 6 persons as designated).
• Driving a golf cart through the dunes or water is prohibited and is grounds for immediate forfeiture of the golf cart and the full amount of the
golf cart rental.
• All golf carts must remain on the streets and designated paths throughout the resort at all times. Driving on the beach must remain between barrel 25 – 75. Anyone outside this zone may forfeit their golf cart privileges and pay a $500 fine.
• Only the person(s) listed on the golf cart rental agreement may operate the golf cart.
• No reckless driving. Please obey ALL road signs at all times.
• Drive appropriately around children, bicycles, and blind corners.
• The resort speed limit is 10 miles per hour... PLEASE SLOW DOWN!
• No driving while impaired or under the influence.
• NO OPEN ALCOHOL CONTAINERS are allowed in the golf cart at any time.
• No smoking on golf carts.
• Children are not permitted to ride on the driver’s lap while cart is moving. Children must not touch cart controls.
• All persons operating or riding on a golf cart must remain seated and have their seat belt on at all times when the golf cart is moving.
• You must remove the key when the cart is not in use.
• You must charge the cart when not in use.
• Golf carts not charged will not be exchanged.
• Notify the office immediately if you suspect
• NO refunds for an early return of the cart.
• A lost golf cart key fee of $100 will be charged to your credit card if you lose the cart key.
• Wristbands are issued upon check-in and must be worn at all times to identify you as a registered guest. These wristbands also serve as your ticket to our 5-acre entertainment venue and grant you access to use the resort’s amenities, activities, and facilities. You may be turned away from an activity or amenity if you are not wearing your wristband.
DAMAGES AND PERSONAL LIABILITY
• Any guest or visitor that willfully or negligently damages or destroys park property, landscaping, or equipment will be held liable for the value to repair or replace damaged items property.
• The responsible party may be asked to leave for any damage.
RIGHT TO REFUSE/VACATE/DENY ACCESS
• The Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Crystal Beach is a privately owned resort. Management reserves the right to refuse services, ask visitors to vacate, or deny access to anyone under any circumstances it deems necessary. There will be no refunds if asked to leave the resort.
• Since every contingency cannot be covered in a set of rules, from time to time, modifications may be necessary. Therefore, management reserves the right to make changes deemed necessary to these rules and regulations at any time without prior notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions are applicable to the Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Crystal Beach (“BBCRV Partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville or the “Company”) network of websites, apps, text messaging services, other online accounts, and call centers (“Services”). BBCRV Partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville uses the Services to advertise, promote, and facilitate bookings for use of its campground property, including campground RV sites (“Sites”) and activities (collectively the “Products”).
- General Terms
- *By using our Services you represent that you are at least 18 years of age or older.
- *Sites rates are subject to change without notice.
- *All Sites and reservations are subject to Federal Sales Tax, City Tax and Resort Fees.
- *Promotions and discounts apply to one Site per Camp Margaritaville account.
- *Dates and sites may be limited for discount codes. Only one discount code valid at one time.
Promotions and Pricing
- Promotional and Referral Codes. The Company may offer certain promotional codes, referral codes or similar promotional coupons (“Promotional Codes“) that may be redeemed for discounts on future Products, or other features or benefits related to the Products or Services, subject to any additional terms that Company establishes. You agree that Promotional Codes: (a) must be used in a lawful manner; (b) must be used for the intended audience and purpose; (c) may not be duplicated, sold or transferred in any manner, or made available to the general public (whether posted to a public forum, coupon collecting service, or otherwise), unless expressly permitted by Company; (d) may be disabled or have additional conditions applied to them by Company at any time for any reason without liability to Company; (e) may only be used pursuant to the specific terms that Company establishes for such Promotional Code; (f) are not valid for cash or other credits or points offered by the Service; and (g) may expire prior to your use.
- Changes to Products and Pricing. Company may, at any time, revise or change the pricing, availability, specifications, content, descriptions or features of any Products or Services. While we attempt to be as accurate as we can in our descriptions for the Products and Services, we do not warrant that Product and Service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. The inclusion of any Products and Services for purchase through the Services at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these Products will be available at any other time. We reserve the right to change prices for Products displayed on the Services at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur (and to cancel any orders in our sole discretion that were purchased with pricing errors). All such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting of such new Product prices to the Services and/or upon making the customer aware of the pricing error.
- Use of Company App. You are responsible for providing the mobile device, wireless service plan, software, Internet connections and/or other equipment or services that you need to download, install and use the any app developed by the Company as part of the Services (the “App”). We do not guarantee that the App or any other Services can be accessed and used on any particular device or with any particular service plan. We do not guarantee that the App or any other Services will be available in, or that orders for Products or services can be placed from, any particular geographic location. As part of the Services and to update you regarding the status of reservations or stays, you may receive push notifications, local client notifications, text messages, picture messages, alerts, emails or other types of messages directly sent to you outside or inside the App (“Push Messages“). You acknowledge that, when you use the App or the Services, your wireless service provider may charge you fees for data, text messaging and/or other wireless access, including in connection with Push Messages. You have control over the Push Messages settings and can opt in or out of these Push Messages through the Services or through your mobile device’s operating system (with the possible exception of infrequent, important service announcements and administrative messages). Please check with your wireless service provider to determine what fees apply to your access to and use of the App or the Services, including your receipt of Push Messages from Company. You are solely responsible for any fee, cost or expense that you incur to download, install and/or use the App or the Services on your mobile device, including for your receipt of push messages from Company.
- Ownership of the Services. The Services and their content, including their “look and feel” (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos), proprietary content, information and other materials, are protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You agree that Company and/or its licensors own all right, title and interest in and to the Services (including any and all intellectual property rights therein) and you agree not to take any action(s) inconsistent with such ownership interests. We and our licensors reserve all rights in connection with the Services and their content, including, without limitation, the exclusive right to create derivative works.
- Ownership of Trademarks. The Company name, trademark, logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. Other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans that appear on the Services are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the Company.
- Ownership of Feedback. We welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback“). You acknowledge and expressly agree that any contribution of Feedback does not and will not give or grant you any right, title or interest in the Services or in any such Feedback. All Feedback becomes the sole and exclusive property of Company and Company may use and disclose Feedback in any manner and for any purpose whatsoever without further notice or compensation to you and without retention by you of any proprietary or other right or claim. You hereby assign to Company any and all right, title and interest (including, but not limited to, any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, show-how, know-how, moral rights and any and all other intellectual property right) that you may have in and to any and all Feedback.
- Restrictions On Your Use of the Services. Unless otherwise provided by applicable laws, You may not do any of the following without written permission from the Company to do so:
- download, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, duplicate, publish, license, create derivative works from, or offer for sale any information contained on, or obtained from or through, the Services;
- duplicate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or decode the Services (including any underlying idea or algorithm), or attempt to do any of the same;
- use, reproduce or remove any copyright, trademark, trade names, slogan, logos, images, service marks or other proprietary notations displayed on or through the Services;
- use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, modifications (mods) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Services;
- exploit the Services for any commercial purpose, including without limitation communicating or facilitating any commercial advertisement or solicitation;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Services, accounts registered to other users, or the computer systems or networks connected to the Service;
- circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any technological measure or content protections of the Services;
- use any robot, spider, crawlers or other automatic device, process, software or queries that intercepts, “mines,” scrapes or otherwise accesses the Services to monitor, extract, copy or collect information or data from or through the Services, or engage in any manual process to do the same;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- use the Services for illegal, harassing, unethical, or disruptive purposes;
- violate any applicable law or regulation in connection with your use of the Services; or
- use the Services in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms.
- Third Party Services and Materials. Certain Services may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties (“Third Party Materials“) or provide links to certain third-party websites. By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third-Party Materials or websites. We do not warrant or endorse and do not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any third-party Services, Third Party Materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Third Party Materials and links to other websites are provided solely as a convenience to you.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Camping has inherent risks associated with outside activities. BBCRV Partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville, its officers, owners, volunteers, affiliates and employees are not responsible for injuries or damages occurring as part of the inherent risks of any camping, entertainment, and/or beach environment. The BBCRV Partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville property is privately owned. By accepting and participating in the camping, entertainment, and/or park privileges provided by BBCRV Partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville, all campers and guests hereby release BBCRV Partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville from any and all liability for any loss, damages to property, and/or injury to his or her person or property arising out of her or her use of its camping, entertaining, beach environment, and/or water park facilities.
The camper or guest further agrees to indemnify BBCRV Partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville, against claims resulting from loss or damage to the property or injury to the person(s) or visitor(s) of any member of the family of the camper or guest, arising out of the use of its camping/entertainment park, facilities and activities, games, or events sponsored by BBCRV Partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville. The camper or guest agree to pay for any damages to campground property, Sites, building, facilities, equipment, or loss of equipment, which may occur due to the actions of myself or my party.
Campers and guests are required to immediately report any accident, injury, or property damage to the BBCRV Partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville manager or staff on duty. If a hazard or dangerous situation exists on the premise, then said camper or guest will notify the BBCRV Partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville management or staff immediately. By accepting and participating in the camping, entertainment, and/or park privileges provided by BBCRV Partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville, all campers and guests agree to take full responsibility for themselves and all the people in their party, including minors and visitors, and must ensure they read and comply with all BBCRV Partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville rules, policies, and guidelines as posted in the office, rentals or on the grounds, as well as the Terms and Conditions as set forth in this registration form. (POLICIES/GUIDELINES FOR LODGING/CABINS ARE POSTED IN EACH UNIT.)
By accepting and participating in the camping, entertainment, and/or park privileges provided by BBCRV Partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville, all campers hereby give BBCRV, along with its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, permission to use his or her name and photographic likeness in all forms and media for the purposes of advertising, promotions, trade and any other lawful purpose.
Any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas and federal law as applicable and venue shall be in Galveston County, Texas.
WIFI Notice: Use of Camp Margaritaville’s Internet Access Network. By using and accessing Camp Margaritaville’s Wi-Fi network, all campers and guests agree that the Wi-Fi Service may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any federal or state statute or regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening, indecent or obscene, or material protected by trade secret. Campers and guests agree not to use the Service, including but not limited to, the modem and power supply for any illegal, abusive, or fraudulent purpose, or to achieve unauthorized access to any computer systems, software, data, or other copyright or patent-protected material. Unauthorized or illegal use of Camp Margaritaville’s Wi-Fi network may be referred to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
I HEREBY GIVE PERMISSION TO BBCRV Partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Crystal Beach, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees to use my name and photographic likeness in all forms and media for the purposes of advertising, promotions, trade and any other lawful purpose.