MRAS is working hard to ensure we are in compliance with government guidelines for private and municipal campgrounds as regulated by Alberta Health Services (AHS). All visitors are reminded to check themselves before attending the campground for symptoms of COVID-19 using the Alberta Health Daily Checklist. Please stay up-to-date on these guidelines by visiting: Alberta Covid-19 Regulations
- Continue to practice physical distancing as required by the Government.
- Please Do Not visit if you or anyone in your group are sick or were recently exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Bring a cloth mask and wear it in all high use areas when you are unable to physically distance 2 meters.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and tissues. Plan ahead to ensure you have enough food, water and toilet paper.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before and after using high-touch shared amenities like washrooms and garbage and recycle bins.
- Follow all COVID-19 Information for Albertans and the advice of public health experts to protect yourself and others during this pandemic.