Terms of Service
Welcome to Montebello Resort! We hope you enjoy your stay with us!
Please read the following important information below regarding our rules and regulations for our resort.
- Upon arrival, all guests must check in at our Country Store. Please contact us if you plan to arrive after hours.
- We do not require damage deposits for cabin rentals. If any damage occurs or if cabins require excessive cleaning, we will determine the necessary charges and apply these costs to the credit card provided at the time of your reservation. Evidence of smoking any type of substance inside cabins will result in an automatic $100 charge and is grounds for immediate eviction as well as guests being prohibited from making any future reservations.
- Entrance onto the property of Montebello Resort constitutes permission for our staff to photograph anyone while on the premises and to use any resulting photographs for lawful purposes without permission from or compensation to the individual.
- We are a pet-friendly resort. For the safety of guests, all pets must be controlled and kept on a leash at all times. Failure to abide with this requirement may result in eviction without a refund.
- Rates are subject to change without notice, therefore advanced reservations made in the off season may increase. Should we increase our rates, the current rate will apply at the time of check-in.
- Camping is an outdoor experience, therefore, no refunds will be issued due to the consequences of mother nature.
- Guest assumes all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in rustic outdoors environment including specifically (but not exclusively), the danger of being injured by insect or other animals, being injured while participating in recreational activities, such as hiking, swimming, etc. or of being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agrees that campground and its owner, agents, and employees are not liable for injuries or property loss or damages resulting from such causes.
- Reservations CANNOT be canceled via Facebook, email or voicemail. Please call us at 540-377-2650 to cancel your reservation.
- We are a privately owned resort. We reserve the right to refuse service and will not be responsible for guests injuries or loss of valuables due to guest negligence.
- Speed limit along all roadways is 10 mph.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am. Late check-out and early check-in must be approved in advance. Additional fees may apply.
- Campers, visitors, and overnight guests must register and pay all fees upon arrival. It is each registered campers responsibility to make sure that their visitors and guest comply.
- Campfires are permitted in fire rings only and must be attended. Cooking grills are not allowed on tables. Return picnic tables to their original location before you check out.
- Fishing in Campground Lake is for campers, visitors & overnight guests only. Fee fishing for trout is available in the trout pond at the country store. Please register before fishing.
- Standing trees are protected. Do not chop, cut, drive nails into, saw, or harm any standing trees, living or dead. Help yourself to downed trees. Firewood is available at store.
- All wash water and sanitary water must be disposed of at the dump station. A dish washing sink is available in laundry room - rear of comfort station. "Grey Water" may not be dumped on the ground.
- Only one (1) camper unit, tent or vehicle per site, unless approved in advance. Additional vehicles may be parked at no charge in available overflow parking lots.
- Common or public areas (lake area, fields, trails, roadways, comfort station, etc.) are "Alcohol Free”.
- Washing of vehicles or campers is prohibited. Motor bikes, mini bikes, and ATV's may not be operated in the campground area. This does not apply to motorcycles used for transportation.
- Firearms and fireworks are prohibited and may not be discharged on resort property.
- Please use trash receptacles provided. Extra trash bags are available at Country Store.
- Quiet hours: 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. Your neighbors will appreciate your cooperation. Anyone creating a disturbance or failing to comply with these rules will be evicted, without refunds.
- Pets are welcome and must be kept on a leash. Owners will be expected to pick up all waste behind pets. Pets are not allowed to be left unattended for extended periods of time.
- Bicycles are permitted on designated roadways from 7:00am to dusk. Helmets are strongly suggested but must be worn by anyone under the age of 18. Bicycle riding is not permitted after dark regardless of lighting on the bicycle.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the actions and safety of their own children and visitors. Small children MUST have parent/guardian/adult supervision at all times.
- Swimming in the campground lake is allowed. Swim at your own risk, no lifegaurd on duty. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an parent/guardian/adult over the age of 18 at all times.
Thank you for your cooperation!