RIVERSIDE CANCELLATION POLICY
We look forward to you camping at Morgan’s Riverside. While we hope you’ll be able to honor your reservation and come camp with us, we understand that sometimes things change. If you need to cancel, please contact us during office hours at 513-899-2166. Please be aware that we do not accept cancellations by email.
CABIN AND TENT SITE RESERVATIONS
- To receive a refund of your deposit (one night camping fee), you must contact our office 7-days prior to arrival date for tent site and 14-days prior to arrival date for cabins.
- Once we are less than 7-days for tent camping and 14-days for cabins, from your time of arrival, your deposit (one night camping fee), is forfeited if you choose to cancel.
- Campers who don’t call and don’t show up for their site will have their reservation cancelled without a refund of their deposit.
- We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine.
- The following weekends are considered “holidays” in the camping industry and are therefore non-refundable: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day.
- We will not offer refunds for reservations cancelled for these weekends but are happy to move your dates if you need to change them, but only if notified 14-days prior to your reservation check-in date.
- Refunds are prohibited for weather conditions, voluntary departure, acts of nature, or evictions. Any refund processed will be refunded in the same form that it was originally paid, or a reservation credit can be issued towards a future stay to be used within one year from the date the reservation credit was issued.
- All refunds processed via credit/debit card will be processed back to the original credit/debit card used, no exceptions.
- Whenever possible, we will try to change the dates of your reservation. We can do this one time without incurring any additional fees if you change 7-days prior to your check-in date for tent sites and 14-days prior to your check-in date for cabins. We will need a specific date to associate your reservation with; we cannot credit your deposit without a date.
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the cancellation window (7-days prior to your check-in date for tent sites and 14-days prior to your check-in date for cabins) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Riverside Credit. Riverside Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
- Payment is due in full at time of booking.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
No Show Policy:
- Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival.
- No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.