- Refunds are prohibited for weather conditions, voluntary departure, acts of nature, or evictions. Any refund processed will be refunded in the same form that it was originally paid, or a reservation credit can be issued towards a future stay to be used within one year from the date the reservation credit was issued.
- All refunds processed via credit/debit card will be processed back to the original credit/debit card used, no exceptions.
- Whenever possible, we will try to change the dates of your reservation. We can do this one time without incurring any additional fees if you change 7-days prior to your check-in date for tent sites and 14-days prior to your check-in date for cabins. We will need a specific date to associate your reservation with; we cannot credit your deposit without a date.
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the cancellation window (7-days prior to your check-in date for tent sites and 14-days prior to your check-in date for cabins) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Riverside Credit. Riverside Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
- Payment is due in full at time of booking.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
No Show Policy:
- Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival.
- No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.