Terms of Service
Less than 5 MPH at all times in all areas.
CHECK IN: 1:00 PM
CHECK OUT: 11:00 AM
Free basic WiFi service is available during your stay here. Our service is a wireless signal that is distributed throughout the park by several access points. Many factors affect the strength of the signal you will receive such as trees, construction materials of coaches/campers and your device. You agree to not use the parks wifi illegally, such as to download/upload illegal materials or to hack personal information from another. The password to access wifi will be given at check in.
- Observe and obey all posted signs throughout the resort and adjacent property.
- Please respect guest’s privacy by not walking through occupied sites.
- All waste disposal hookups must be sealed with all hoses and connections free of leaks.
- Trash dumpster is available for guests. No large or bulk items.
- Please keep your campsite area neat and organized.
- ONLY 2 cars per site. All vehicles including golf carts must fit on the gravel drive for pad.
- Maximum of 6 persons per site and no more than 4 adults per site.
- Additional guests may be allowed for a fee.
- No motorized vehicles on the grass.
OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE:
- Only customary outdoor patio/lawn furniture and accessories may be left outside.
- Please do not remove picnic tables from their sites without resort approval.
- Please close awnings, canopies and umbrellas when RV is unattended. Strong winds can cause serious damage or loss of property.
- Any customer or guest destroying/damaging park or other customer’s property will be required to make restitution. If your RV has an electrical problem creating a problem with the park electric and a certified electrician has to be called you will be responsible for the cost of the electrician’s service call and damages.
- The Resort shall provide utility hook-ups at the site for sewer, water and electrical service. Guests shall not make any alteration to the electric, water or sewer connections provided by the Resort.
- The Resort’s responsibility shall extend only to the point of connection and the Resort shall not have any responsibility for the condition or functioning of any pipes, conduits or wires from such point of connection to the guest’s RV. Wastewater must be disposed of properly; no dumping on the ground. Please use the appropriate sewer connection.
- The Resort reserves the right to disconnect utilities in order that repair, alterations or additions may be made. Guests will be notified, when possible, of any planned utility system shutdown.
- The Resort shall not be responsible for any loss suffered by any guest from planned or emergency shutdowns.
- There can be no parking on any common roadway to ensure the safety and accessibility of all guests.
- Any vehicle (car, golf cart, watercraft, etc.) parked illegally is subject to being towed (at owner’s expense), and/or locked and fined $50.
Parents are responsible for the whereabouts, safety and conduct of their children at all times so keep an eye on them please. All minors must have adult supervision at all times.
Bicycles/skateboards/roller skates must be operated with extreme caution and adult must supervise minors while operating on premises.
CODE OF CONDUCT & POLICIES
- As our guests, please observe the following rules and most importantly, let us be reminded of the Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
- Smoking (Strict Enforcement) permitted at individual sites only. No smoking in any common areas including but not limited to rental cottages, pool area, playgrounds, laundry, bathhouse, recreation room, outside sitting areas and green spaces
- All guests should be courteous to other guests; ensuring noise levels are acceptable even during the day. Loud music is not permitted at any time. RV owners shall be responsible for the conduct of their family members, guests and/or visitors while at the RV Resort. RV owners, their family members, guests or visitors who create a disturbance or behave in a manner that constitutes a threat or substantial nuisance to other RV Resort guests will not be allowed to remain on the property.
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. No motorcycles, diesel vehicles or other vehicles with louder than normal exhaust may be operated inside the RV Resort during this time.
- No generators may be used in the RV Resort.
- Please place trash in plastic bags and dispose of garbage in the resort provided dumpsters and do not throw personal garbage in restrooms, laundry, clubhouse or other facility trashcans.
- Please do not flush anything in toilets other than toilet paper that is provided in resort restrooms.
- Please keep building doors closed.
- Please do not tamper with the landscaping, electric or plumbing systems.
- Please do not clean fish at your RV Site. Only in designated cleaning area.
- Please do not put or leave dead fish or bait unattended.
- Please do not chase or harass any of the wildlife.
- No soliciting, peddling, loitering, trespassing or trading allowed on the park.
- No criminal or drug related activity in or near the Park will be tolerated.
- Pets are welcome and must be kept on a leash or confined to the RV owner’s site at all times. Up to two (2) pets, subject to approval, per site.
- Pens, fences or kennels in the park are only allowed by permission.
- Please do not leave your pets unattended or exposed to the environment and surrounding wildlife. Snakes and other wildlife have been found on the Resort.
- All pet waste is to be cleaned up as soon as deposited, including the RV owner’s site. This is a health issue and if you do not comply you will be asked to vacate the Park.
- `If your pet shows aggressive behavior, you will be asked to remove the animal from the park.
- Pets must be on leashes (maximum 12’) when outside of RV’s.
- Pets must be accompanied by an adult (over 12) when outside of the RV. No animal is to be left outside the RV when the RV owner is away from the site.
- Pets are not allowed in the cottages.
- Service animals of any breed are welcome however these animals may not exhibit aggressive behavior. Pets are not allowed in cabins, buildings, playground, or pool area.
- Aggressive or barking dogs will not be allowed to remain at the Resort.
- The pet owner is solely responsible for any damage done to persons or property by the pet.
- Only pets that belong to registered RV guests are allowed on property.
- Wildlife/farm animals are not considered pets and not allowed.
- The Guest is responsible for all damage or destruction of property, and any injury to persons, caused by the guest or his or her family, visitor or pets.
- The Resort reserves the right to charge guests accordingly for any damage they cause to the grounds and/or Resort facilities, including but not limited to broken waterlines, damaged/missing sewer connections, cable lines, landscaping, and excessive debris (bottle caps, zip ties, cigarette butts, etc.)
THE RESORT FINAL SAY
- The Resort retains the right to alter and modify any of the Rules and Regulations in keeping with the fairness and best interest of all participants.
- Management’s decisions in all disputes are deemed final.
- Violation of these rules and regulations that result in damage or destruction to My Green Country RV property or threaten the safety of resort guests will result in the termination of your stay.
- Additionally, resort management reserves all rights to terminate guests’ stay for any reason.