Terms of Service
To preserve the beauty of the campground and to provide an enjoyable camping experience for all, our regulations are based on common sense, decency and consideration of fellow campers. Breaking the following rules may be grounds for eviction.
1. Check-in is between 2 pm and 10 pm. Check-out is by noon. There is a $10 fee for up to 2 hours of early check-in or late check-out.
3. Trash: Dumpsters are provided for all household refuse and garbage. No appliances, furniture, etc. A $10 fee will be charged for trash left on site.
4. Fires: Firewood is available for purchase at the office. Outside firewood is not allowed as it can import pests and insects. Do not cut existing shrubs or trees. Do not move fire rings. Attend to hot fires at all times and properly extinguish all fires.
5. Pets: One or two pets under 30 pounds are permitted. They must remain on your site or be leashed at all times. Clean up after them. No pets allowed on playground or within fenced pool area.
6. Children: Parents or guardians must monitor the safety and behavior of their children at all times.
7. Conduct: We must prohibit alcoholic beverages or display of firearms off your site, smoking inside camp buildings and use of fireworks or explosives. From 10:00 pm to 8:00 am there should be no outside visitors and no rowdiness or loud noises including use of golf carts, generators or chain saws.
8. Parking: One car per camp site; others park in visitor spaces and not on grass.
9. Site Appearance: Do not drive nails into trees, leave trash on the site, move or remove supplied tables, discharge sewage or gray water on the ground or wash dishes at water sites. Dishes may be washed in the laundry room.
10. Trespassing: Campers and their children and pets must respect the privacy of their fellow campers and their sites. Hiking is permitted across the highway in the state park, trespassing on our neighbors’ property surrounding the grounds is not permitted and is cause for ejection.
11. Golf carts are permitted for licensed drivers only. Carts are not to be operated during quiet time hours.
· Pump Out for a charge of $15
· Firewood: Bundle (15 pcs) - $6 Front-load Bucket - $30
· More than 4 persons/one car per site: $3 per extra overnight person, $5 per car;
· Daily non-camper pool usage fees are: $5.00 adults; $3 children 12 and under.
· Early Check-in or late Check-out is available for a $10 fee for 2 hrs.