Terms of Service
Nevada Treasure RV Resort assumes no responsibility or liability for the safety or security of guests/visitors and their personal property. Nevada Treasure RV Resort is not liable for any damage to, or loss of personal possessions, vehicles, equipment, or other property, or injuries to any occupants or visitors while at our Resort. Nevada Treasure RV Resort reserves the right to seek reimbursement for harm to or destruction of Resort property.
It is impossible to have rules and policies covering every contingency and situation and we reserve the right to update these rules and policies at any time, and without prior notice. Guests have the responsibility to inquire into any policy that may not be published in these rules. The absence of a particular policy from these published rules is not grounds for the granting of an exception. Violations will result in removal from the park.
All RV's more than 10 years old are subject to final approval prior to acceptance into the Resort. Please send clear, up to date, photos of all 4 sides of your RV to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
All RV's must be fully self-contained to stay at the resort. Guests are responsible for hooking up all utilities.
For all Daily and weekly reservations, utilities, including Wi-Fi, Power, Sewage and Water will be included as part of the cost per space. All Monthly, Semi Annual and Annual reservations will be required to pay for metered electrical usage in addition to the monthly rate.
Nevada Treasure RV Resort provides propane bottle pick-up, fill and delivery to your site. Propane bottles will be inspected prior to filling to ensure compliance with state and federal guidelines. To have your propane filled you will need to fill out and sign an auto payment form and have a payment method on file.
All guests staying longer than one Month will be required to submit additional information for a background check. Please Call 775-751-1174 or email email@example.com for required paperwork. I understand there will be an additional fee of $20 per person.
Check-in time is 1pm. Check out time is 12pm. Failure to depart the space by 1pm will incur a ½ day additional fee. Failure to depart space by 3pm will incur a full day additional fee. Please call the reservation desk if you will be arriving early.
Nevada Treasure RV Resort reserves the right to charge all such reimbursements, fees, or charges to the Guest’s credit card or debit card, even if damage is discovered after the Guest’s departure.
- The speed limit in the Resort is 5 MPH!
- One space is available per RV. All vehicles and RV's must fit completely inside your assigned space.
- Washing of vehicles, RV's, ATVs, or lots is prohibited without prior approval from Resort Staff
- All vehicles must have current License Plate, insurance, and Registration.
- No vehicle maintenance may be performed onsite.
- Tents and other temporary structures are not allowed. No Excessive storage is allowed. Personal items outside the RV must be always kept tidy and within the assigned space.
- Trash will be collected at your site between 8 am and 4 pm by lot attendants. Bags must be tied and placed in front of your RV.
- Nevada Treasure RV Resort reserves the right to limit the number, size and types of pets allowed in the RV Park. No vicious, aggressive, or excessively noisy pets are allowed.
- Pets must be housed inside your RV, and must be kept on a leash not longer than six (6) feet in length at any time they are outside the RV. Please clean up immediately after your pet by discarding solid bio waste properly.
- Wood-burning fires and fireworks are prohibited in the resort.
- Outstanding balances not paid by 5 days past the Due Date will result in a $20 late fee and are subject to removal from the resort.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pm to 8:00am daily. Please be always considerate of your neighbors. No loud or unruly conduct. Generators are to remain off during quiet hours. Unruly conduct, loud, obnoxious, or lewd behavior will result in your immediate removal from the RV Park, at the sole discretion of Nevada Treasure RV Resort.
- Brandishing, open display, or use of firearms of any type, including but not limited to BB guns, air guns, and/ or paintball guns is not allowed on property.
- Any damage or destruction of Nevada Treasure RV Resort property will be reported to law enforcement and the guest will be required to leave the property.
- Nevada Treasure RV Resort reserves the right to refuse services to anyone for any reason as well as the right to add to, or amend, RV Resort policies at any time. Any refusal to follow policies or laws may result in guests being required to leave.
Electronic Signatures: You agree that your electronic signature, whether digital or encrypted, is intended to authenticate the Terms and Conditions contained herein and to have the same force and effect as manual signatures. Delivery of a copy of the Agreement or any other document contemplated hereby bearing an original or electronic signature by email transmission in "portable document format" (*.pdf*) form, or by any other means intended to preserve the original and pictoral appearance of a document, will have the same effect as physical delivery of the paper document bearing an original or electronic signature.