Covid-19 Questionnaire and Guidelines
The safety and health of our campers and staff is always the highest priority. To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure, we are conducting a simple screening questionnaire. Your participation is important to help us take precautionary measures. Please complete this questionnaire upon check-in.
Full Name: _______________________________________ Temperature: ________
1. Have you or a member of your household had a confirmed case of Covid-19 in the past 14 days?
2. Are you or any member of your household currently under active quarantine due to Covid-19 exposure?
3. Have you travelled outside the U.S. in the past 14 days?
4. Have you or a member of your household been in contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of, or has been exposed to Covid-19 in the past 14 days?
5. Are you experiencing any flu-like symptoms such as respiratory distress, cough, fever, or chills?
Yes___ No ___
While enjoying outdoor spaces, please continue to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)/State Department of Health (DOH) guidelines for preventing the spread of colds, flu, and COVID-19:
· Stay home if you are sick, or showing, or feeling any COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever, coughing, and/or troubled breathing.
· Practice social distancing by keeping at least six (6) feet of distance between yourself and others, even when outdoors.
· Avoid close contact, such as shaking hands, hugging, or high-fives.
· Wash hands often or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol when soap and water are not available: and
· Avoid unnecessary contact with surfaces that are often touched, such as doorknobs and handrails.
· We ask that guests and visitors wear a face covering when social distancing is not an option and while in indoor areas.
As the situation continues, we will take any necessary actions to protect the health of visitors and staff. We appreciate your support and patience as we navigate this public health crisis together
X_______I have read and received a copy