Terms of Service
Arrivals and Departures
1. Check in time is at 11:00 am. Check out time is at 1:00 pm.
2. There is a maximum of four (4) residents per site. Our standard fee is based on two adults and two children. See current rates for additional person charge.
3. Monthly RV lot rentals are metered and charged for electricity used at a rate of $.09/kwh.
4. Rent is due on the date of check in each month. A late fee of $50 will be assessed 4 days after due date if payment has not been received.
5. No refunds for early departure.
6. A Resident Data Form must be completed for all occupants and on file with the office.
Parking and Vehicles
1. Two (2) vehicle limit on each site plus your RV. Overflow parking may be available. Please inquire at the office.
2. All vehicles including RV must have current registration, inspection and license plates.
3. All vehicles must be in operational condition.
4. Vehicles may not protrude from RV site into the flow of traffic.
5. No type of mechanical repair, whether to vehicle or RV, is allowed.
6. Speed limit in the community is 10 mph. Please watch for children playing in the area.
7. Parking is allowed in designated parking areas only. Parking in vacant RV sites will result in being charged the daily rate and/or vehicle being towed. Parking on the grass or in the street may result in a fine and/or towing.
8. No parking on the grass.
Rig and/or Site Appearance
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based on its appearance and/or condition.
2. Proper leveling blocks are to be used to level a rig. Cinder blocks are not allowed.
3. Pressure regulators are recommended for your water connection.
4. It is mandatory that your sewer and/or gray water hose be kept in an accordion and have a sewer connection (sewer collar/donut) attached to prevent sewer gasses from escaping. Tank is to be kept closed, unless dumping.
5. Outdoor items should be neat and orderly. Mats and satellite dishes should be kept on your pad or gravel. No clothes lines are permitted.
6. Your site must be neat and litter free. Trash should be deposited in the receptacle on site.
7. Please put all cigarette butts in the proper container.
8. No storage containers are allowed on your site, unless they are under the rig and maintained in neat appearance.
9. No out buildings, fences or structures may be erected without approval from the office.
10. No A/C window units are allowed.
11. All cords, cables and hoses should be bundled. No light duty extension cords allowed.
12. Ladders are to be attached to the rig.
13. No swimming pools or trampolines are allowed on your site.
14. Holiday decorations must be removed within two (2) weeks of holiday.
1. All pets/animals are to be on a leash in owner’s hand at all times while outside the rig. Animals are not to be left unattended outside the RV.
2. To avoid a fine, please clean up after your pet/animal on your lot and while walking.
3. Constant or frequent barking will result in you being asked to leave.
4. There is a 2 pet limit.
1. Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm – 8:00 am. Loud noise and/or music coming from your lot, RV or car while driving in the community, at any time, may be subject to a fine.
2. You may not assign or sublet your site.
3. We do not guarantee the same site, if you choose to extend. Check with management for possible extension.
4. There is a $50 late fee charged if payment is not received by the 3rd day of the billed month and there is a balance on the account.
5. There is a $25 fee charged for returned checks. A cashier’s check or money order will be immediately required to recover the amount of the returned check, $25 fee and any other late fees applied to the account. If a check is returned, personal checks will no longer be accepted for future payments.
6. Each long-term RV resident has a CBU mailbox. A key is issued at move-in. There is a $10 charge to replace the key and a $40 charge to replace the lock. Keys must be returned before the resident vacates the park, or a $40 lock change fee will be assessed.
7. To keep our sewer lines free, do not flush paper towels, diapers, baby wipes, feminine products, condoms, needles, food, grease, etc.
8. Discharging or displaying firearms, paintball, B-B, pellet, air guns, slingshots or any other type of weapon is prohibited.
9. We are on a year-round water conservation program. Please do not wash campers or vehicles, or waste water at any time.
10. Residents will be held liable for any damage to buildings, grounds, lots or water/electric meters if damage is due to their or their
guest’s/visitor’s/children’s negligence. Onerous, noxious or offensive activity, excessive noise, abusive language, interference with other tenants, disturbing the peace and willful or careless destruction of property in any manner will be cause for eviction. If law enforcement authorities are called for a disturbance at your site for any reason, you will be required to vacate the park immediately.
11. By law, NWA Hideaway is a service-oriented business and therefore does not have a tenant/landlord relationship with any daily / weekly /monthly guests.
12. Owner reserves the right to change the rules and rates without notice.
Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, or loss from any cause. NWA Hideaway will not tolerate any obnoxious or offensive activity of any sort that could interrupt and/or adversely affect the enjoyment of other guests. In the event of obnoxious or offensive activity or violation of park rules, in the judgment of management, the parties responsible for such activities will be required to leave the park immediately, without a refund.
Customer shall indemnify and hold owner harmless from and against any and all damages or injuries caused by fire, water, wind, civil strife, or acts of God, owner and/or customer actions or in-actions (or those of their employees, agents, invitees, or pets/animals), or any other related to customer's use or occupation of the RV site.
Guests agree to vacate the premises at the request of management if guest violates these rules and regulations, without refund of any prepaid fees.