Terms of Service
Whether you prepaid for your stay or not, please stop by the office upon arrival before going to your site. We need to confirm site assignment and give you directions on how to get to the site. Thank you!
- For RV Sites, the check out time is 11 AM – Check in time is 12 Noon.
- For RV Rentals and tents, and cabins, the check out time is 11 AM – Check in time is 4pm.
- Speed limit in park is 5 mph – please observe.
- Clotheslines, fireworks and firearms are prohibited.
- Do not destroy trees or damage property.
- Site must be kept neat and clean. Trash must be tied in plastic bags and placed in trash cans.
- Do not place garbage in trash cans in restrooms.
- No more than two licensed vehicles of any type are permitted per site.
- Washing your vehicle is permitted with a $5.00 charge per wash.
- For RV Sites, Friendly Pets are welcome on a leash only. Do not leave your pets unattended. It is your responsibility to clean up after them, failing to do so may cause you to be asked to leave. There are 6 rentals that allow for pets (RVs 27, 40, 45, Cabins C2, C3, and tent T3).
- Water faucets: Blue faucets are drinking water!
- If you are asked to leave, you will not be given a refund if these rules are not observed.
- NOTICE: This property is privately owned. The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that they hereby release the Campground, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to person arising out of use of it's camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify the Campground, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of family or guest of the registered camper arising out of the use of its camping facilities.
- DEPOSIT AND REFUNDS: 25% of total fare is due at time of booking as a deposit. You have up to 72 hours out from your check in day for a full refund less a $10 processing fee. If you cancel within the 72 hours of check in, your 25% deposit is non refundable. There are no exceptions to these rules.