Terms of Service
OTTAWA COUNTY FAIR CAMPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We want you to enjoy your camping experience with us. Since we area family campground, please follow all OCF camping rules. We would like to provide a safe environment for all.
- All campers must register upon arrival. Call (616) 550-2245 upon arrival.
- Please respect others camping around you and our neighbors.
- Camper must occupy the campground site assigned to him by the OCF representative. Only 1 unit is allowed per site. (ex. trailer, tent, motorhome).
- All campers must have at least 4 feet of clearance on all sides.
- Campfires ONLY in approved fire pits provided by the Ottawa County Fair. No one is to climb on or move fire pits. Fires must be completely extinguished by 12:00 PM. No firewood is to be brought from outside of Park Township. Never leave any fire unattended.
- No dumping of grey water on ground! All self-contained units must use DUMP STATION. For your convenience the OCF has a dump station on site located behind Fair Office.
- No alcohol or controlled substances may be consumed on OCF property.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM until 8:00 AM
- Generators can only be used between the hours of 9:00 AM and 10:00 PM.
- Visitors must be out of the campground by 10:00 PM. No overnight guest permitted without proper registration. A $5.00 fee will be charged per person, per night.
- Only one car per site. Any other vehicles maybe parked in approved parking areas.
- Each site must have an adult at least 18 years of age. This person is responsible for all supervision of campers and guests on their site. No minors can be left unattended. Speed limit within the OCF grounds is 5 mph.
- NO FIREWORKS OF ANY KIND ARE PERMITTED ON OFC GROUNDS.
- Check In is 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM. Check Out is at 12:00 Noon.
- Pets must be always on no more than a 6-foot leash on OCF grounds.
- Pets cannot be left outside unattended on campsite.
- Pets may not be left unattended in pop-up campers and tents.
- Pets are not allowed in Restrooms or Office.
- Pet waste must be picked up immediately.
- Dogs with aggressive behavior will result in being removed from the park.
- Dogs that are continually barking and disturbing others will need to be removed from the park.
Campers not following these rules will be asked to leave immediately.
Campers will hold the Ottawa County Fair harmless for any damage sustained to their vehicle/camper/ trailer/motor home while camping on Ottawa County Fair Grounds.
CAMPING REFUND POLICY
A $25.00 Cancellation Fee will be charged for all cancellations made 30 days or more prior to arrival.
A 50% refund will be given for cancellations made up to 14 days prior to arrival.
No refund for cancelations made after 14 days prior to arrival or after arrival for any reason.
Violations of any of the Ottawa County Fair Rules and Regulations, including those listed above, and/or destruction or damage of property, will fully result in prosecution of The Law. I agree to the rules of the Ottawa County Fair.