Terms of Service
CHECK IN TIME: 1:00 P.M.
CHECK OUT TIME: 11:00 A.M.
- Be sure to turn the circuit breaker ON when you arrive.
- 30 and 50 AMP boxes are identified with a sticker
- Turn circuit breaker OFF when you leave
QUIET TIME: 10 pm to 7 am
- Please turn your antenna booster OFF to get Cable TV
- Sites are identified on-line as to which sites HAVE a fire-pit.
- DO NOT MOVE FIREPITS
- Firewood is for sale (by a local vendor) near the back of the RV Park Office. $1.00/stick - pay box is near wood stack
- Additional firepits are on order - supply chain has made it difficult to get more at this time
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
AMENITIES AND UTILITIES:
- Electricity, water, sewer or waste services are included in site fees. Bath house privileges and laundry facilities are included in site fees anAd can be used by paying guests and their approved visitors. Regular shower house operations are 24/7.
- Shower House - Situations may arise that may result in the shower house not being operational - Ozark RV Park will make every effort to keep the shower house open during the hours as stated above. No reduction in rate shall be given if water access and shower house operations are delayed by forces beyond Park's control. Shower and laundry facilities are to only be used for the purpose of what they are intended for.
- Wifi is included and wifi password will be provided to paying guests only. Wifi access and connection is not guaranteed and at times may be out of service due to forces beyond the control of Ozark RV Park.
- Clubhouse facility and amenities are free to use for paying guests.
- Recreational vehicle must be in good condition and well maintained.
- Campsite must remain free from trash, waste of debris of any kind. Only wood and paper products can be burned in the firepits. All cans, bottles and items that will not burn should be disposed of in a trash bag or trash can. Upon departure, all trash should be disposed of the in the campground trash receptacle located at the front of the Park.
- Guests are responsible for keeping the Cabins clean during their stay as there is no daily maid service.
- If additional towels or coffee supplies are needed - please see the Office.
- If any missing items or damage is done to the Cabin interior, furniture, linens or equipment during your stay - the cost of repairs will be charged to the guest credit card.
- Any damages to campground property or trash removal from camper’s site will be the responsibility of the guest. Any damages to any properties owned by Ozark RV Park will be charged to the guest via the credit card of file.
FUN & THINGS TO DO:
- We hope you came to Mounain View for "fun". If not...try to schedule in some time to do so!
- Our office is filled with brochures and literature on "fun" things to do in the area if you need suggestions
- Water & Music seem to be the driving forces for our area. The White River is just 5 minutes down the street and we are less than a mile to the downtown Courthouse Square. Once you get settled - come in to the RV office for more info
- Guest are encouraged to carry their own liability and comprehensive insurance and vehicle registration during the term of this Agreement.
- All pet waste must be picked up and disposed in the trash or waste stations located on the campground. Failure to pick up pet waste and trash on your site will result in a $50 cleaning fee and charged to the card on file.
- All pets are to be leashed, under control and with the owner at all times. There are no exceptions to this rule. Violations of these rules will result in removal of the campground without refund.
SPEED LIMITS AND PARKING:
- Speed limit thoroughout the campground is 5 mph. For the safety of all guests, speed limits must be obeyed. Any speeding or eratic driving through the campground will result in removal of the campground without refund.
- All parking MUST be on the gravel. Parking in the grass ANYWHERE within the park is not permitted as it can damage the grass. Most sites should accommodate 2 vehicles on the gravel for each site. Any visitors not able to park on the gravel at a guest's site, must park in front of the campground in the main parking lot of the grounds.
VEHICLES & OCCUPANTS:
- The only recreational vehicle, vehicles, and occupants allowed to stay at Camper site are those registered to the guest and approved by Ozark RV Park management. Proof of ownership or registration may be requested at any time.
- A boat, trailer, motorcycle or any other vehicle is subject to a $20.00 fee for occupying space outside of the guest's site. All vehicles, boats or recreational vehicles must be parked on the site's gravel pad and NOT on the grass or other space not paid for by the guest.
- Guest may host two (2) free visitors per day. Visitors are NOT allowed to spend the night without paying the $2.00 per night guest fee. Visitors will be required to follow all campground rules.