Terms of Service
Rules and Regulations for Paradise Lake and Campground
1. Check in time: RV and tent sites – Noon, Cabins 3:00 pm; Check out time: 11:00 am
2. Four people per site. The charge for additional people is $10 per night per person. There is a maximum of 2 tents and 8 people per campsite.
3. Limit of 2 vehicles per site. If you park on a vacant site you will be charged for that site! If you are unavailable to move your vehicle it will be towed at owner's expense.
4. SPEED LIMIT FOR THE CAMPGROUND IS 5 MPH!!
5. All drivers of vehicles, motor homes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, and pop-ups must have a current license and insurance.
6. ALL visitors must register at the office and pay for any use of park facilities. (pool, boats, etc.) No visitors after 10:00 pm. All visitors MUST leave the park by 10 pm.
7. QUIET TIME IS 10:00 PM- STRICTLY ENFORCED! All people under the age of 18 must be at their own campsite by 10:00 pm unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
8. Smoking at campsites and designated smoking areas only! Absolutely NO smoking in/around the pool area, bath house, laundry room, office entry, or cabins.
9. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on grounds, except at campsites, and must NOT be in open display.
10. No dumping waste water on the ground.
11.Health Department regulations require that you must use chemicals in your black water tank. There is a fine for not adhering to this rule of $5-- issued by the Health Department. We sell the proper chemicals in the store if you need them.
12. Sites must be kept clean. All trash, cigarette butts, etc must be disposed of properly. There is a dumpster located at the campground exit for your convenience. No furniture or car parts allowed in the dumpster. A site clean up fee of $50 will be charged if failure to comply.
13. Additional $15 fee will be charged for washing campers and vehicles on campsites.
14. Children under the age of 14 are NOT allowed around the lake or pool without adult supervision. Please inform your children of all water dangers to prevent potential accidents.
15. Life jackets must be worn by anyone under the age of 18 on the boats.
16. NO SWIMMING IN THE LAKE AT ANY TIME!!
17. No running, diving, or horseplay in the pool or pool area. No glass containers around the swimming area. No alcoholic beverages allowed. No street clothes or cut-off jeans. Smoking is prohibited in and around the pool area. SMOKING IN DESIGNATED AREAS ONLY. Infants must wear swim diapers designed for the water.
18. Anyone using profanity will be asked to leave immediately and NO Refund will be given.
19. No discharge of firearms allowed. No illegal drugs or paraphernalia.
20. Pets are welcome, but must be kept on a leash at ALL TIMES and not allowed to be aggressive or a nuisance to others. Please be kind to the next renter and clean up behind your pets.
21. Pets are not to be left outside of the unit unattended. Due to insurance regulations no vicious dogs are allowed in the campground.
22. Campers using personal golf carts must pay $5.00 per day or $35.00 per month and must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license or accompanied by an adult. NO ATV'S Allowed.
23. All site changes must be approved by the office prior to moving. No subletting your site.
24. Sorry, no refunds will be given, rain checks are available.
25. There is a $15.00 cancellation fee if you decide not to stay for the days you have reserved.
26. Please do not put paper towels, tampons, or grease in your commodes.
27. Holding tanks are to be kept closed until time to dump and sewage must be treated with approved chemicals.
Cabin/Cedar House Rental Agreement
Check in is at 3:00 pm
Check out is at 11:00 am
Renter must provide a major credit card and valid ID.
There will be a hold placed on your credit card as a deposit. ($100.00)
This hold will be released within 24-48 hours of your check out following inspection by our cleaning staff.
The renter is responsible for all uses made of the premises and all damages to the rental premises and its contents from the beginning of the rental period until the renter vacates the premises. All contents are inventoried by our cleaning staff and the renter will be charged for any missing items.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING allowed inside the premises. Smoking is permitted on the porches and decks if the windows and door are closed. Please properly dispose of ashes and butts. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN RENTER BEING CHARGED $500.00 FOR PROFESSIONAL CLEANING OF THE PREMISES AND LOSS OF DEPOSIT.
Linens are not provided.
There are fire pits on site for campfires. Please make sure the fire is out before left unattended.
The occupancy limit must not be exceeded or you will be asked to leave Paradise Lake and Campground with no refund.
*Lakeside Cabin Occupancy: 2
*Seclusion in the Woods Occupancy: 4
*View of Paradise Occupancy: 2
*Rustic Retreat Occupancy: 6
11. Pets are allowed for a $25.00 fee. If any damages occur from your pet, you will be charged for such damages.
12. Absolutely no illegal drugs are allowed in the cabins or on the premises. Failure to comply will result in legal action and you will be asked to leave immediately with no refund.
13. Cancellation policy: If you cancel prior to 48 hours of your stay, a $15.00 administrative fee will be charged. If you cancel within 48 hours of your stay, a cancellation fee in the amount of one night’s stay will be charged. Renter may reschedule at any time, however, without penalty.
14. Prior to Checkout:
Empty refrigerator, freezer, microwave, and coffee maker (including filter)
Wash all dishes and put them away
Turn off heat or air conditioner, TV, and all lights
Lock all windows and door
Do not leave trash in the firepit
Dispose of any trash in and around the cabin, including cigarette butts
Take all trash collected to the dumpster located at the campground exit
Bring the key to the office or leave in the drop box at the office door
15. Failure to comply with all the above rules will result in forfeit of your deposit being held plus any additional charges as deemed necessary.