Terms of Service
General Campground Rules
- Check in: Stop at the Office at 3pm or after to pay balance in full.
- Pets: Quiet, well behaved pets are allowed on campsites for a fee. Must be on a leash at all times. Please clean up after pets and never leave them unattended. No aggressive dogs, Pit Bulls, or Pit mixes allowed on the property.
- Hammocks: May be used at your site. Hammocks in common areas must be taken down at dusk, or they will be removed.
- Motorized vehicles: Only allowed for entering and exiting the park. No mopeds, golf carts or off-road vehicles.
- Garbage: Dumpster located on the lot next door. Please leave a clean, trash-free site.
- Children: Must be accompanied by an adult to the bathhouse, clubhouse and playground. Please help us keep a safe and clean space for all.
- Alcoholic beverages: Use in moderation at your site only.
- Fires: Allowed in fire pits only. Must be extinguished if unattended. Fire pits may not be moved.
- Quiet hours: 11pm–8am. No loud talking, boisterous behavior, radios, etc. Please be a considerate neighbor. Kids and teens must be back to their site at dusk.
- Site Check-Out: 12pm or before on the day of your departure.
We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave for inappropriate behavior: excessive noise, disrespect of property, rude actions, etc. (without refund). Please help us keep Parkside family-friendly!
Enjoy your visit!