Terms of Service
Our Terms and Conditions of Service are set forth to ensure the safety of all our guests, please be safe and enjoy your stay. Violations of rules may result in immediate eviction without warning or refund. It is imperative that all guests (and their visitors) understand and agree to abide by the rules and regulations, in their entirety, while on the park premises.
Rates, rules, and regulations are subject to change without notice. It is our goal to maintain a welcoming, clean, safe, family-oriented, and pleasurable environment. Please help us by following the rules below. We want everyone to have a positive and safe camping experience. Should you have any concerns, questions or need assistance, please contact the campground office.
- You must be 21 years of age to reserve any site in our campground; registered guest(s) (including spouse, guardian and/or responsible adult) must be present while any juvenile member of their party is onsite.
- 4-person occupancy; children under 2 years of age are not included in the occupancy count. Management (includes camp hosts) must be notified if a large party is expected.
- Reservations should be completed online at www.parksidervpark.com. If necessary, please call the park office for additional information and/or reservation assistance at 337-330-2288 between 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST, seven (7) days a week.
- We offer nightly, weekly, monthly occupancies at far market rates. Monthly occupancies are on a month-to-month tenure. Management (includes camp hosts) reserves the right to terminate any month-to-month tenure, at any time, and evict registered guest(s) if any of the campground rules and/or regulations are violated habitually and/or conflict of interest transpires – reservation credit/refund will be forfeited.
- Full payment is due upon finalizing reservations - American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa accepted. The campground office does not except cash or written check payments.
- Check In is 1:00 PM CST. Upon arrival, registered guest(s) must check-in with the front office. If arrival is outside of regular business hours, please check-in online via the Parkside RV Park “It’s Time to Check-in” email link.
- Check Out is 12:00 PM CST. Penalties for late checkout are charged at the rate of $5.00 per hour in full hour increments only until 3 P.M. - no exceptions. Guests staying late in their spot past 3:00 P.M. will be charged for an additional night.
- No outside motorized recreational equipment (3- wheelers, 4-wheelers, go-carts, scooters, minibikes, or private watercrafts) allowed on the campground. Electric golf carts are permitted (see Golf Cart Specific section below).
- Quiet time is from 10:00 PM until 7:00 AM. All guests must be at their designated site, golf carts/scooters/bicycles parked, outside music turned off and inside music at a minimum volume by 10:00 pm sharp.
- Excessive noise amplified or loud music, public drunkenness, profane language, cursing, use/sale /exchange of illegal drugs, nudity, explosives, fireworks, and firearms are not permitted and are subject to eviction and/or disconnection of utility services. Please be respectful and courteous to others during your stay.
- Smoking is not permitted in any building or structure.
- Usage of alcoholic beverages should be discrete.
- Usage of glass bottles and containers is discouraged throughout our campground.
- No person within the grounds shall behave in such a manner as to jeopardize the safety and health of himself/herself, others (including guests, visitors & campground employees). Such disorderly behavior, including abusive and/or profane language, shall be grounds for eviction without warning and reservation credit/refund will be forfeited.
- Parkside RV Park, its owners, employees, and/or affiliates are not responsible for damages to your person and/or property during your stay. All guests and their visitors are responsible for all losses, injuries, and/or accidents they are involved in.
RV Site Specific Rules
- Inspect and make certain all hoses (water and sewage) are intact and without holes/leaks. Flush/dump ALL wastewater in the sewer drain, not on the ground. Use of sewer hose donut is recommended and encouraged to ensure a good seal on the sewage drain.
- Fire rings should be utilized with caution and properly – make certain all fires are completely extinguished before retreating inside or departing from your designated site.
- Use of portable generators are prohibited. RV generators are permitted only if the campground experiences an electricity outage.
- Registered guest(s) (including RV occupants and visitors) are responsible for keeping their designated site and adjacent grounds orderly and free from debris (trash, pet waste, etc.).
- Trash must be collected in a sealed trash bag and placed in the dumpster near the front entrance. Refrain from throwing cigarette butts, cans, and/or paper debris on the ground. Site “trash” pickup occurs once a day – place sealed bag(s) at roadside no later than 10:00 AM. DO NOT put/leave trash out beyond the designated pickup time. No trash or food should be left outside after dark.
- Repairs, modifications, and/or washing of RVs or other vehicles are prohibited at your designated site and/or anywhere within the campground.
- The restrooms and washeteria are to be courteously shared amongst all registered guests and visitors - please be of good timekeeping and cleanliness while utilizing these facilities.
- Facilities can be accessed by entering the designated code assigned to the registered guest upon check-in – contact the office if further assistance is needed.
- Clean dryer lint filter after each use and dispose of all trash (including empty laundry supplies and dryer sheets) in the washeteria trash can.
Use of Roadway and Parking Rules
- The campground roadway is a one-way drive through with a 10-mph speed limit that must be adhered to and will be strictly enforced to ensure proper traffic flow and safety.
- Refrain from cutting through and parking on vacant sites or grassy/muddy grounds – do your best to stay on the asphalt roadway. Please respect our property, nearby businesses/neighbors, and other guests.
- Without exception, please park your RV, vehicles (cars, trucks, golf carts, etc.) on the asphalt pad and within the white line of your designated site. Do not park on the grassy/muddy areas. Visitors and/or extra vehicles must park as to not obstruct the flow of traffic or impose on other guests – overflow parking at the bathhouse. Vehicle owners are responsible for all towing fees for improperly parked vehicle removal.
Child Supervision Rules
- Parents/guardians are fully and solely responsible for the behavior and safety of their children.
- Children must ALWAYS be under adult supervision and accompanied while riding bicycles, scooters, playing, and/or walking around the campground. Children at play on or near the roadway must be watchful of vehicles and not impede the flow of traffic nor should bicycles and scooters be ridden after dark.
- A repair/replacement fee will be assessed to the registered guest for any campground damage caused by the misconduct of any child/children. The registered guest(s), parents/guardians assume full responsibility for the repair/replacement cost and the guest’s credit card, on file, will be charged.
Pet Specific Rules
- Pets are allowed on all sites – 2 pet limit. Aggressive breeds are prohibited – management will determine if breed is allowed.
- Pet owners are fully and solely responsible for the behavior, safety, and waste cleanup of their pets. Uncontrollable behavior or excessive barking is prohibited. All pets must be on a leash when outside the RV.
- Pet waste must be picked up immediately and disposed of properly. There are doggie waste stations located throughout the campground and extra doggy bags at the office.
- Pets are not to be left tied up and/or left outside unattended.
- Pets are not permitted in any of the campground buildings except for service animals.
- A $20.00 fee will be assessed to any pet owner who fails to abide by the leash and clean up rules. Any campground damage caused by any pet(s) is the pet owner’s responsibility and repair charges will be charged to the guest’s credit card on file.
Golf Cart Specific Rules
- Electric golf carts are permitted - $10.00 fee, per golf cart, for duration of stay. Must be registered through the office, all drivers self-insured, and proof of insurance required.
- Only licensed drivers, over 17 years of age, are permitted to operate the golf cart while on the campground premises.
- All golf cart drivers must adhere to the one-way roadway and 10-mph speed limit as mentioned under General Rules #7.
- Drivers must be watchful for small children, pedestrians, other vehicles and not impede the flow of traffic. Reckless driving and/or horse playing on golf carts is prohibited and could result in eviction.
- Music emanating from golf carts should be kept to a minimum level as not to disturb other guests.
- Golf carts must be equipped with lights if used after dark and must be parked by 10:00 P.M.
- Violation of any golf cart specific rules and regulations are subject to eviction of the entire party and reservation credit/refund will be forfeited.