Terms of Service
Pathfinder Camp Resorts is a family focused campground and our campers value a quiet and safe camping experience. We reserve the right to refuse entry or terminate occupancy to any person not adhering to our policies.
Minimum age to rent a campsite is 21; minor children cannot be left on site without a responsible adult.
Check in 1:00 - 7:00pm for sites, 3:00 - 7:00 pm for cabins / Check out 11:00 am. Because of the increased time to sanitize cabins due to COVID-19 we are not able to accommodate late check outs.
11:00 pm to 8:00 am. No excessive noise is permitted at any time, no generators please.
Reservations can be made by phone or online.
Maximum Stay at Pathfinder Camp Resorts:
- The maximum stay is 30 nights from April to October.
- The maximum stay under our winter RV Program is 180 days from October to April.
We are accepting only registered guests on site, no day visitors.
Guest COVID-19 Code of Conduct
You and your party agree to obey this Code of Conduct while at our (Pathfinder Camp Resorts.)
Each group in an RV site or Cabin must be from one household unit.
Households are defined as those people that live in one home and have maintained social distancing during the Covid-19 outbreak.
Wash hands for at least 20 seconds in warm water and soap every time you enter or exit your unit.
You and your party must always maintain 2-metre (6 feet) separation from anyone else at the Resort, while on the beaches and in town.
Be Kind and Supportive
Be kind and supportive – Remember we are all in this together!
Households groups must maintain 2-metre (6 feet) social distancing from other Household groups. No gatherings of more than 6 people in a unit are allowed at any time.
Parental Supervision of Children
Parents must ensure that their children maintain a 2-metre (6 feet) separation at all times from other children/people from other parties during your stay.
Returning from Outings
If you leave the property for any reason, everyone in the group must wash their hands with warm water and soap (or disinfectant) for at least 20 seconds. Please consider washing your grocery and beverage packaging followed by 20 seconds of handwashing.
If you come across someone not maintaining the 2-metre (6 feet) social distancing requirement, please remember that they may be in one Household group. If someone infringes on your 2-metre (6 feet) distance, kindly remind them of the 2-metre (6 feet) rule. Please de-escalate any confrontational situations and if needed report the situation to the office via text, email or phone.
NOTICE TO USERS OF THE RESORT FACILITIES
Assumption of Risk and WAIVER and Release of Claims
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - These conditions will affect your legal rights.
“Activities” shall mean, without limitation, all activities in any way associated with or related to water sports, recreational vehicle camping, hiking, fishing and any recreational activities offered by (Pathfinder Camp Resorts), including training and instruction, as well as but not limited to use of play structures, picnic areas, fields, sports fields, beaches, lakes, man-made lakes, swimming pools, parks, trails, walking paths, roads, grounds and parking lots.
“Property” shall mean, without limitation, any premises, lands, buildings, facilities, play structures, fields, sports fields, beaches, lakes, man-made lakes, swimming pools, parks, trails, walking paths, roads, grounds and parking lots and equipment owned or leased by (Pathfinder Camp resorts).
“Resort User” shall mean all adults, children or wards in the registered parties group.
In consideration of (Pathfinder Camp Resorts allowing the RESORT USER onto its Property to use and enjoy the Property and to participate in Activities, the RESORT USER agrees as follows:
- The Resort User assumes and accepts, without limitation, all risks and dangers associated with the RESORT USER’S use and enjoyment of the Property and participation in any of the Activities.
- The Resort User ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY for understanding and following the rules and safe practices associated with the use and enjoyment of the Property, participation in any of the Activities, and for his or her own personal safety.
- The Resort User WAIVES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that he or she has or may have in the future against (Pathfinder Camp Resorts) and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated entities and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, volunteers, contractors and assigns arising from or connected, directly or indirectly, with the RESORT USER’S presence at, or use and enjoyment of the Property, and the RESORT USER’S presence at, or participation in, any of the Activities.
- The Resort user RELEASES (Pathfinder Camp Resorts) from any and all liability for any loss, damage, physical injury, illness or expense that he or she may suffer or incur by reason of his or her presence at, or use and enjoyment of, the Property, and presence at, or participation in, any of the Activities, due to any cause whatsoever, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY OF CARE, INCLUDING ANY DUTY OF CARE OWED UNDER ANY APPLICABLE OCCUPIERS’ LIABILITY LEGISLATION ON THE PART OF (Pathfinder Camp Resorts), OR OTHER PARTICIPANTS, OR ANYONE ELSE.