Terms of Service
- Check-in time is 1 PM and check-out time is 11 AM.
- Quiet time is from 10 PM until 6 AM. Please keep loud noises to a minimum.
- Keep your own site tidy and clean to maintain the appearance of the Park and to aid in mowing and weed eating.
- Your sewer hose must be properly attached to your RV to prevent unsanitary leakage. Please check your connections weekly; this is your responsibility.
- You must keep your water lines secure so there is no leaking. Excessive leaks will incur a fee for water usage.
- Please be mindful of guests on neighboring sites when parking your vehicle, using your site, and playing loud music, etc.
- We are not responsible for leashes, tools, or other items left lying in the grass if they are damaged by mowing or weed eating.
- Backflow preventer valve checked weekly. (Provided by Park.)
- The speed limit from the entrance at Garcon Point Road and throughout the park is 5 MPH. THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE AND FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY. Failure to comply may result in your vehicle being banned from the Park and you will need to park off the premises.
- Park vehicles in line, parallel, and in front of your RV. The grass is soft and will cause ruts if you pull up to your door, which will result in a muddy site.
- Vehicles of visitors (day or evening) should be parked in the extra parking area near the front of the office building.
- There is a $ charge for water and sewer usage when washing vehicles and/or RVs in the Park. Please notify office staff in advance.
- Parking permits are visible at all times (provided by the park).
- If visitors use the pool while visiting you, there is a $5 charge for each person over 12 and $2 for each child 12 and under.
- There is a $5 per night charge for each guest (13 and older).
- It is your responsibility to advise guests of Park rules.
Mats, Plants, and Outdoor Decor
- Mats are to be no larger than 3 feet x 5 feet.
- Wooden steps/porches (unattached) will be allowed but no larger than 4 feet x 4 feet.
- You may have potted plants only so they can be moved to facilitate mowing and weed eating.
- Pallets, plywood, and concrete blocks are not permitted unless pre-approved by management. These items kill grass and contribute to muddy conditions. NO Gardens will be allowed.
- Grills are allowed at your site. NO campfires on the ground. Fire pits are allowed as long as they do not pose a fire hazard and are portable.
- NO freezers, refrigerators, or outside storage containers are allowed outside your RV.
- Screened-in rooms are allowed without floors - one per site only. We will not be responsible for mowing or weed eating inside or around it
- Satellite dishes are allowed on a tripod or base. They are not allowed to be set into the ground with concrete.
- You MUST clean up after your pet. All animal waste must be removed and disposed of properly.
- ALL pets must be inside pets. They are to be on leashes at ALL times when taken outside of your RV - with the exception of when they are inside the dog run.
- Your pet MUST be supervised when outside at ALL times. Do NOT tie your pet up outside your RV and leave them unattended. You must remain outside with them.
- All pets must have up-to-date vaccinations, including rabies.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- Pets are not allowed inside the pool area.
- No babies or small children are allowed in the pool with regular diapers. You MUST use pool-specific diapers with babies and small children (available in camp store).
- There will be no diving or running in the pool area.
- Follow the posted pool rules, as per Florida Statutes, on the sign outside the pool gate.
- No glass containers in the pool area; please clean up your area before leaving.
- DO NOT PROP THE GATE OPEN. This is a violation of Florida State regulations. Please remember to close the gate when you enter or leave the pool area.
Abandonment of Property
- Anything left behind when you vacate the Park will be dealt with by Park personnel in accordance with the Florida State Statutes.
- Please notify the management if you are leaving for more than 5 days.
Failure to Pay Current Charges
- Failure to pay all current charges may result in our requiring you to vacate the Park immediately.
- Failure to comply with arrangements for late payments may result in our requiring you to vacate the Park immediately.
Infractions of Rules
- Infractions of any park rules may result in our requiring you to vacate the Park immediately.