Terms of Service
- Campers and Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets.
- Campers assume any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Camrose County harmless from and indemnify Camrose County against the same.
- Pelican Point Park is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
- Camrose County reserves the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
- All guests and visitors must register in the office upon arrival.
- Propane grills and propane fire pits are allowed.
- All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
- Only 1 RV and a maximum of 2 other vehicles allowed per site unless stated otherwise.
Please Note: Your selected site will not be changed without notice. If it is necessary to move your reservation to a different site, Pelican Point Campground will contact you in advance.
All Sites: 4:00 PM
All Sites: 2:00 PM
Late Check-Out Policy:
The campground manager may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- Please be courteous to other guests around you.
- Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
- Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from park.
- Profanity or violence towards other guests or campground staff will result in immediate eviction from park.
- Guests violating rules that results in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
- Camrose County/Pelican Point Park reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or the Resort.
- Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
- Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets.
- Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
- Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal.