Terms of Service
Pine Grove Campground Terms & Conditions
- Check-in time---3:00 pm
- Check-out time---1:00 pm
- Check-out time for Cabins---11 am
- $5.00 per hr will be charged for early arrivals and late departures.
- ALL RATES ARE BASED ON 2 ADULTS AND UP TO 4 CHILDREN, 17YRS AND YOUNGER, PER NIGHT
- These rates do not include sales tax.
Refund Policy: Cancellations made 14 days or more prior to check-in date will receive a refund less a $30 handling fee.
Cancellations within 6-14 days prior to check-in are non-refundable; however, your account will receive a credit less a $30 handling fee if you cancel inside that window.
Cancellations within 5 days prior to check-in are non-refundable. No exceptions.
- 2 night minimum on non-holiday weekends
- 3 night minimum on holiday weekends
- Full payment is required when making a reservation.
- Visitors $10.00 +tax
ALL VISITORS must register at the store before going to the site. Visiting hours are 10am to 10pm. Please get your car pass in the store when you arrive.
NO visitors admitted after 9pm. Please advise your visitors prior to arrival, they will be charged a fee for the use of the facilities.
UNDER 21 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT. NO underage drinking allowed.
Stay 7 nights, Pay for 6.
Golf Cart Rentals
Golf Cart $40.00 a day Sunday-Wednesday minus Holidays.
Golf Cart $60.00 a day Thursday-Saturday minus Holidays.
Limo Cart $90.00 a day.
Personal Golf Carts must have proof of insurance and recieve a $30 car pass at check-in. No GAS Carts.
For the comfort and convenience of all guests:
- Quiet time observed 11:00 pm to 8:00 am
- NO bike riding after dark
- Under 21 MUST be accompanied by parent
- NO mini bikes, motorized scooters, three or four wheelers
- You can bring in your own Golf Cart as long as you have proof of insurance & it is electric, there will be a $30 fee. NO Gas Golf Carts.
- Dog Control: All dogs MUST be on a leash or an electric collar. Please remember, if your dog is left unattended, it MUST be in your camper. When they are left outside, they miss you, and tend to bark nonstop, disturbing everyone in the area.
Management shall not be held liable or responsible for non-utilization of package components or loss of recreational opportunities due to weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.
Pine Grove Campground or its management bears no responsibility for any loss or damage to any person or property or thing howsoever caused.
The management reserves the right to evict any day user, visitor, guest, camper or group of campers for any cause.