Terms of Service
Our family wants to be sure that all campers have an enjoyable and safe visit.
Please help us by following these rules and safety precautions:
- Parents are responsible for their children’s safety and behavior. Please be aware of where your children are playing and what they are doing at all times.
- Quiet hours are from 10:30 PM until 8 AM. All radios must be turned off by 10:30. Children and teens must be at a campsite with an adult present, no later than 10:30 PM each evening.
- Facilities in this park are for use by registered campers and guests only. All visitors must stop at the office and pay the visitor’s fee before entering the campground. Visitors may not bring their pets to the campground. Day visitors must leave the park by 9 PM.
- For your health and safety, all buildings are smoke free.
- All vehicles must display a valid car pass at all times. The speed limit on all roads in the park is 5 MPH.
- Our swimming pool is open from 10 AM until 8 PM. Swimming at Pine Haven is at your own risk. We do not provide a lifeguard. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 or older) whenever they are swimming in the pool or river.
- For your convenience, each campsite is provided with a fire ring. These rings are located in an approved area and may not be moved for any reason. All fires must be fully contained in the ring. Fire rings must not be used to dispose of cans, bottles, or other household trash. High fires are not permitted. Management reserves the right to ask that fires be put out at midnight if conditions warrant it.
- No cutting of trees/firewood is allowed in the campground or adjoining properties.
- Firearms and fireworks, including sparklers and firecrackers are not permitted in the park.
- Pine Haven is pet-friendly, but pet owners are personally responsible for their pets at all times. Pets must be on a leash and kept from making excessive noise. Pets may not be left unattended at your campsite. Please pick up after your pet. If you need a doggie cleanup bag, they may be purchased in the camp store. Due to insurance regulations, we can no longer accept the following breeds into our park: Pit Bulls, Pit Bull mixes, Rottweilers, Chows, Dobermans, and Wolf Hybrids.
- This is a family park and alcoholic beverages should be consumed responsibly. Alcoholic beverages are limited to your own site and should not be brought into any of our common areas.
- We accept only bagged garbage, tied and placed in the dumpster. Items such as garden hoses, chairs, old grills, etc may not be disposed of at Pine Haven. We cannot take any hazardous materials such as paint, motor oil, propane canisters, etc. Disposal of these items is your responsibility. If you are in doubt, please check at the office.