Terms of Service
General Rules & Policies:
1. Guest assume all risks incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoors environment including specifically (but not exclusively), being injured while participating in recreational activities, such as hiking and swimming at the Campground or of being injured as a result of inclement of weather conditions & the danger of being injured by insects or other wild life & animals. Guests agree that the Campground and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes.
2. Management reserves the right to regulate and evict anyone for infraction of park rules and policies without a refund.
3. All visitors of Guests must register in the office upon arrival. A fee of unregistered or unauthorized guest will result in a fee of $25 per person charged to your card.
4. All Motorhomes, RV’s or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance & PFC reserves the right to refuse access to any guest whose vehicle or RV is deemed to be unacceptable.
5. RV Sites: 1 RV/Trailer is permitted per site. (Tents may share the site for an additional $20 per tent).
6. Tent Sites: The 1st Tent is included in the rate. (Additional tents may be added for an additional $20 per tent.)
7. A Maximum of 10 people total at a site at any given time. Vehicles cannot block any portion of the roadway.
8. Visitors of Guests are welcome at guest site between the hours of 8am and 8pm, but they must first register and pay the guest fee of $6 per person at the office.
9. Washing Vehicles or RV’s on property is not allowed.
10. All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
11. Only 1 RV and 1 other vehicles allowed per site unless stated otherwise or prior approval is given by management.
12. All trash is to be bagged & disposed of in the dumpster located across from the Bathhouse. Any trash left at your site after check out will result in a $25 fee will be charged to your credit card, if any trash is left in your firepit an additional $25 fee will be charged to your credit card.
13. DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
14. Quiet Hour: 10pm to 8am (Sunday – Thursday), 11pm – 8am (Friday & Saturday). Minors must be on their campsite by 11pm. Parents will be responsible for the actions and damages caused by their children.
15. Bicycles must have lights and reflectors after dusk. Motorcycles, Mopeds and Scooters are only allowed to drive to and from campsite. ATV’s, UTV’s, Dirt Bikes, Mini Bikes and Go Karts are not allowed.
16. No riding on the outside of vehicles (fenders, hoods, trunks & etc.) Riding in the back of a pick-up truck is permissible. Speed limit is 5mph and strictly enforced.
17. Pet limit is 3 small pets or 2 large pets or a combination of each. Pets must be on a leash at all times. If they make a mess, please clean it up. Continual barking or howling or causing a disturbance to other campers is not allowed. No pets are allowed in restrooms, in pavilion or on the beach. No aggressive pets allowed per liability insurance. If a pet bites or attacks another camper there will be a $100 fine, payable immediately, police will be called and pet will need to be removed from the premises. If camper refuses to pay the fine or remove the pet, camper will be escorted off the premises without a refund. (Exceptions may be made if it can be proven that the pet was provoked.)
18. Alcoholic Beverages are not permitted outside of your campsite, no alcohol is allowed in the common areas, including beach or bathhouse. Alcohol abuse or any illegal substance usage is not prohibited.
19. An adult must accompany children under 12 years of age in the bathrooms and playground. Children are not allowed at the playground after dusk.
20. Firearms or weapons of any type are not permitted without written approval from owner. If a gun is carried for safety, a copy of carry permit must be on file.
21. Campfires are to be supervised at all times/ Please have all fires extinguished before you leave your site or retire for the night. Cutting trees is not allowed. You may use dead branches on the ground. We do sell firewood in the office.
22. Please respect your neighbors. Keep music and voices at a reasonable volume. Profanity is not allowed if your neighbor can hear what you’re saying. Loud arguing is also not tolerated. Obnoxious behavior of any kind is Prohibited.
Beach Rules: Beach is Open Memorial Day through Labor Day Weekend Only (No lifeguard on duty, Swim at your own Risk)
1. No pets allowed on the beach or in the water
2. No Glass Containers Allowed.
3. No Golf Carts or Motorized Vehicles on the Beach.
4. No Alcoholic Bevearges.
5. Children 12 & under or those who cannot swim must be accompanied by an ADULT (21 or older).
6. If you dig a hole, please fill it in.
7. You are responsible for your trash: Please help us keep the beach clean and safe and put your trash in the container provided.
Check-in Times: Check-out Times:
Cabin: 3pm Cabins: 12pm
Sites: 2pm Campsites: 1:30pm
Early Check-in is allowed for an extra $6 per hour, but must be requested ahead of time & only allowed if guest before you checks out early.
Refunds & Cancellations:
Pioneer’s refund policy varies, depending on the timing of the cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date, as follows:
Cabins-If a reservation is cancelled more than ten (10) days prior to the arrival date, a refund minus a $75 cancellation fee will be issued; or in some cases give a Camp Credit will be . For a cancellation of a reservation less than ten (10) days prior to the arrival date no refund is given. View cabin rules and policies here.
Campsites- If a reservation is cancelled more than fourteen (14) days prior to the arrival date a refund will be issued, minus a fee equal to 1 nights stay; or in some cases we may give Camp Credit. For a cancellation of a reservation less than fourteen (14) days prior to the arrival date no refund will be given. View campsite rules and policies here.
Camp Credit can only be redeemed in the same calendar year as the cancelled reservation and can only be applied toward your site or cabin rental. For reservations paid with a credit card, refunds will be credited to the credit card on file with respect to reservation.
Additional Terms for Cabins: If renting a Cabin at PFC, at departure, the rental unit is to be left in a reasonably clean condition (broom swept), garbage is to be removed from the rental unit and placed in the dumpster. Kitchenettes are to be left clean, all dishes are to be washed and put away, and the microwave, fridge, stove and countertops are to be wiped clean. If cabin is left in an unreasonably filthy condition, permit a pet to occupy a rental unit not designated as pet-friendly or smoke in a rental unit, PFC may charge the credit card on file for the cost to professionally clean the rental unit ($250 minimum charge). All damages to the rental unit, whether caused by Guest, children of guest or visitors of guest, must be disclosed to the registration office immediately or at checkout. All damages occurring to the rental unit during guests stay will be charged to the credit card on file after a thorough inspection has been made by PFC. Damages for which guest will be responsible include, but are not limited to: lost key(s), broken/lost TV/DVD/AC remote controls, broken items, discharged fire extinguishers (if not used for a fire), damaged/dented/bent appliances, furniture, cabinetry or dishes, writing on walls or bedding, and ripped or torn mattresses or covers.
Guest authorizes PFC, Inc. to use their credit card and number for all rental obligations, thereby including costs, damages and expenses incurred for repairs. Guest understands an additional 3%-10% will be added to any credit card charge.
Other possible charges included but not limited to are:
1. Unauthorized guests you will be charged $25 per additional guest, per day, including children under 3. If you exceed the cabins permitted occupancy, property manager reserves the right to evict without refund.
2. Failure to comply with check-out procedures with office-$50
3. Smoking in screen room-$100
4. Not checking out on or before 12 p.m. on stated departure date-$75 per additional hour if not approved in advance.
5. Failure to comply with check-out procedure & Terms listed in above, Cleaning Fee- $50
Housekeeping will inspect cabin for damages and inventory contents after your departure. If charged for damages or fines, you will be notified within one week of check out.
Notice to Guest:
This property is privately owned. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone without a reason or cause and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to our guests or for loss of money or valuables of any kind. By signing this agreement you are agreeing that you will comply with all Campground rules and regulations as posted in the office, on the grounds including these terms and conditions.