Terms of Service
Please contact the office with any questions regarding our policies.
· 1 RV and 2 Vehicles per site.
· 2 Vehicle parking spaces per tent site.
· Extra Vehicles are $10.00 per day and must be parked in designated overflow parking areas available on a first-come-first-serve basis, a car pass is required.
· Parking is limited so space may not be available to accommodate all extra vehicles. Parking passes are required for all vehicles other than RVs.
· You may not use the lot's water connections to wash vehicles or campers.
· No parking in vacant lots. Keep your lot clean, orderly, and free of litter.
· No tents allowed on RV sites.
· RV Site fee includes 6 people, 1 RV, and 1 vehicle per RV Site.*
· Tent Site fee includes 6 people, 1 Tent, and 1 vehicle.
· Additional People per site are $5 per day with a maximum number of 8 people per RV site (subject to COVID-19 guidelines and/or space restrictions).
· Additional Vehicles are $10 per day and must be parked in overflow areas.
· 2-day minimum stay for Major Holidays: Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Veterans’ Day, Thanksgiving, and New Year.
· Renters must accompany any visitors when using campground facilities.
· Persons camping under eighteen (18) years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Children may not be left unattended in the campground without adult supervision.
· Check-in time is at 1 pm and check-out time is 11 am. A late checkout time may result in an additional charge.
· Reservations must be paid in full in advance on Visa, Mastercard, Discover or AMEX. Please note: Until the reservation is paid for the Reservation is not complete and a site will not be held.
· A Processing Fee will be added to all transactions. A 14.5% Lodging & Sales Tax & Fees Will Be Added Towards Total Due.
· By placing your cc on file with us you authorize us to charge your card for any and all fees accrued with us
Dogs are welcome and must be kept on a leash no longer than 6ft at all times and picked up after. We are a pet-friendly park, so we look forward to your bringing your loved ones with you. However any dogs with aggressive behavior or excessive barking regardless of the breed or size we cannot accommodate.
By Bringing your dog (pet) you are taking full responsibility for your pet any damages caused by them. Poop left behind may result in a $25.00 cleaning fee. Staff reserves the right to refuse any breed of dog for any reason at any time.
Pets are not allowed on the swim beach area at any time. If for any reason your pet is asked to leave the premises a refund or reschedule will not be given. There Is a dog park for your pet to exercise. Please enter at your own risk.
Please do not leave pets tied up or in a kennel unattended at any time.
*Please contact the office with any questions regarding our cancellation policy*
Year-Round Reservations: (7 days notice)
· Reservations canceled or moved within 7 days of your arrival date result in a $25 cancellation fee per site canceled/moved.
· Cancellations made 2 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL will be responsible for the entire stay.
· No Shows are responsible for the entire stay.
· A modification to a reservation is considered moving dates or removing night(s) to the original reservation dates.
· * Reservations CAN NOT be changed/modified/moved once inside the cancellation periods stated above. *
· Campfires are allowed in approved contained fire pits and designated areas ONLY. Flame height may not exceed 1.5 feet. NEVER leave a fire unattended!! Please check with the office to make sure we don't have a fire ban in effect.
· Please refrain from setting BBQS directly on park picnic tables, it ruins them. However, we have tiles to place under your BBQ in the office if needed.
· Due to Pests, ALL GARBAGE MUST BE PLACED IN THE DUMPSTERS which are located at shower wash houses and by OFFICE. Do not deposit garbage in fireplaces or grills. Please do not leave garbage bags on the ground.
· Excessive use of alcohol, public drunkenness, use of profanity, loud or obnoxious behavior and or noise, or use of any illegal drugs will NOT be tolerated and will result in immediate departure.
· Firearms, BB guns, fireworks or explosives of any kind are NOT permitted.
· NO glass on or around the beach area. There are NO lifeguards on duty at any time.
· Quite an hour is at 10 pm however please be respectful of families past dark. Every day there are two sirens that go off at 12:00 PM and 10:00 PM don’t be alarmed, it is just the old mine lunch siren and the town kids’ curfew siren.
· Low noise generators are only permitted during daylight hours and not after dark.
· We want everyone to have a wonderful stay and ask everyone to respect each other.
· CAMPING EQUIPMENT must be set up on gravel impact area.
· NO CAMPER OR VEHICLE REPAIRS allowed on site. Keep campsites clean of trash and camper parts. If you have an issue with your camper or vehicle, contact the campsite supervisor.
· DESIGNATED SWIMMING AREAS are not supervised. Swim at your own risk.
· TREES in the park should be protected. Hang lanterns on metal hangers provided at the campsite. DO NOT NAIL, SAW, OR CUT TREES.
· Monthly renters will be charged the first month’s rent plus $100.00 security deposit Non-Refundable if there is a cancelation. Will be your security /meter deposit upon arrival. Taxes and Fees will be applied.
· All vehicles in the park must be running and licensed. No vehicle maintenance in park premises.
· Returned checks will be charged a $25.00 fee
This property is privately owned. Campers are entering a wilderness area where there are natural hazards including loose gravel, rocks, hills, uneven surfaces, and wild animals such as, but not limited to spiders, snakes, squirrels, gophers, rabbits, mice, rats, deer, hawks, turkeys, owls, and even the occasional bobcat and coyote. All campers must use caution and are solely responsible for any accidents that may occur while staying at Platte River Rv Park and Storage.
The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that he does hereby release the Campground, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his person arising out of his use of its camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify the Campground, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person or any member of the family, campers group or guest of the registered camper arising out of the use of its camping facilities or by entry into the surrounding wilderness. The camper hereby has read and agrees to follow the new guidelines implemented for the safety of himself/herself and the safety of others.
By paying your Camp lot or storage fees you agree to all the terms and conditions in this document and that Platte River Rv Park and Storage and T&S Jones LLC are held harmless in any event of loss or damage of any kind whether natural or manmade. Keeping Insurance on your items is advised at all times. However, it is your responsibility.
Lock Site Fee Policy. While we guarantee your chosen site type and amenities, our automated optimization system may change your site location. You can guarantee your chosen site location by paying a lock site fee. Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions.
· Liability: Platte River Campground & A Big Storage, LLC: Renters, visiting guests, renting equipment furnished for the convenience of registered guests are to be used at the guest's own risk. Neither the owners, management, employees, and or volunteers of the campground will be responsible for accidents, injuries, or loss of property by fire, theft, wind, or any act of nature. We reserve the right to dismiss any person from the campground for failure to abide by the campground rules, laws, regulations, ordinances and for creating a disturbance or nuisance. NO refunds or pro-rating of site fees will be made in the event of such dismissal from this campground. EACH person whether renting or visiting is required to follow campground rules and is responsible for keeping their site in a clean and orderly manner. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Rules and regulations are subject to change without notice. Platte River Rv Park is not liable for any loss or medical bills to come from a virus, bacteria, absolute communicable disease, and communicable disease.
Monthly Rentals and Storage Rentals
Failure to pay a monthly rental will result in a $15.00 late fee on the 5th day and the 10th day after due. On the 15th day after due date a certified letter will be mailed to the address you have provided on your application and a lien will be placed on your item (s) . a $50 lien fee will be added you your account at this time. You may pay your balance in full and then remove your belongings. If failure to pay before the sales date on the letter (30 days) after the rent due date. At this time all belongings may be sold or taken to the dump. With all proceeds going to Platte River RV Park and Storage.
It is extremely important to stay current on your monthly storage and lot fees. The best way to do this is have avoided checks or credit cards on file for automatic monthly payments. Keep up-to-date contacts with us for yourself and alternative contacts.
Everyone would like to avoid this situation, Please help us do that.
All Leases are Month to Month leases and Non-refundable and without early cancelation.
Platte River RV Park is not a bailee of customers property and in no way responsible for items. Customers are responsible for their own locks.
If any damages are discovered to Platte River RV Park and Storages facilities customers are responsible for the damages prior to removing their property .
No illegal, explosive or hazardous materials, Alive or dead animals or their remains may be stored at any time on Platte River RV Park and Storages property.
The Rv Parks dumpster may not be used to dump trash larger than a trash bag from a RV lot or tent stay.