Terms of Service
This property is privately owned. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to our guests or for loss of money or valuables of any kind.
- Minnesota State Law: All visitors must register and be issued a car pass before entering the camping area.
- One camp unit per site.
- One tent only allowed on campsites.
- No trenching or digging holes.
- No motorcycles, ATVs, motorized scooters, or motorized toys.
- Bathrooms will be open at night at the back of the office building. Showers are 25 cents for 5 minutes. These are also open as storm shelters if needed.
- 10pm - 8am. Call anytime after 10pm if noise persists.
- Firewood is available for sale at the office.
- No wood from outside the park is to be brought into the park.
- Campfires inside the fire rings only. Do not move the fire rings.
- Do not burn trash in your campfires. Place all trash in the dumpsters.
- Firearms, BB/Pellet/Paintball Guns, Bow & Arrows, Fireworks and/or Explosives are not permitted on the premises.
- Hunting of any kind is prohibited.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times around the campground.
- Children must be back at their campsite by dusk.
- Swimming pool rules are posted in the office. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY, swim at your own risk.
- Children 14 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Golf carts: Electric golf carts only. Only persons with valid driver's license (or learner's permit with a licensed driver on the cart) and proof of insurance are allowed to drive golf carts on Park property.
- No abusive, belligerent or loud activity will be tolerated.
- All illegal substances are prohibited. Abuse of the policy will result in an immediate eviction from the campground and involvement of local law enforcement.
- Anyone causing a disturbance or creating an unsafe environment for our campers will be asked to leave the property with no refund.
- No more than 2 pets allowed.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. You are responsible for cleaning up after them, and they must not be left unattended.
- Pets are not allowed in the buildings, on the golf course, around the pool, or in the playground area.
Boats & Fishing
- Please use the fish-cleaning house. No fish entrails in the dumpsters.
- No boats on any campsite.
- Please ask about designated boat parking spaces
- Launching: permits available at the office for our launch area or use the Public Launch Area (get maps in the office)
- Reservations may be made on-line using our website, over the phone by calling 320-629-6552 or in person at the office, during normal business hours.
- Campsite locations are requests only and are not guaranteed.
- Pokegama Lake RV & Golf Course reserves the right to move your site location to a similar available site.
- To lock-in your site location, an additional fee may apply.
- Any visitors from outside the park need to register their vehicle at the office and pay $5.00 per person.
- Any unpaid charges to your site will be billed to the credit card we have on file for you upon checkout.
- A deposit of 50% of the amount of your stay is required as a deposit. The remainder is due upon check-in. There is a $2.00 reservation fee.
- To receive a refund, cancellation must be made 7 or more days in advance for a 1 or 2 day reservation; 14 or more days in advance for a 3 or more day reservation or a Holiday weekend; and 30 days for a monthly reservation.
Agreement to Participate With Waiver and Release of Liability
DISCLAIMER: BY ENTERING UPON THE PREMISES OF POKEGAMA LAKE RESORT RV LLC YOU HEREBY AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS, RELEASE AND COVENANT NOT-TO-SUE POKEGAMA LAKE RESORT RV LLC, ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, SPONSORS, VOLUNTEERS, MANAGEMENT, OWNERS AND LESSORS OF THE PREMISES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND ALL OTHER PERSONS, FIRMS, CORPORATIONS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES, ACTING BY OR THROUGH POKEGAMA LAKE RESORT RV LLC, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY (OR LOSS OF PROPERTY) TO ANY PERSON SUFFERED WHILE CAMPING, FISHING, SWIMMING, PARTICIPATING IN EVENTS OR IN ANY OTHER WAY INVOLVED IN POKEGAMA LAKE RV AND GOLF COURSE ACTIVITIES FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ORDINARY NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE POKEGAMA LAKE RESORT RV LLC OR ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, SPONSORS, VOLUNTEERS, THE OWNERS AND ALL OTHER PERSONS, FIRMS, CORPORATIONS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES, ACTING BY OR THROUGH POKEGAMA LAKE RESORT RV LLC.
In consideration of your being allowed to participate in any way at Pokegama Lake Resort RV LLC related camping, events, and activities, you hereby release and covenant not-to-sue Pokegama Lake Resort RV LLC and any of their agents, employees, sponsors, volunteers, management, Owners and Lessors of the premises and all others who are involved, including but not limited to, any all persons, firms, corporations, subsidiaries, and affiliates, acting by or through Pokegama Lake Resort RV LLC from any and all present and future claims resulting from ordinary negligence on the part of Pokegama Lake Resort RV LLC or others listed for property damage, personal injury, or wrongful death arising as a result of engaging in or receiving instruction from Pokegama Lake Resort RV LLC programs and activities incidental thereto, wherever, whenever, however, the same may occur. You hereby voluntarily waive any and all claims, both present and future, of any kind or nature, resulting from ordinary negligence, that may be raised against Pokegama Lake Resort RV LLC, its agents, employees, sponsors, volunteers, management, Owners and Lessors of the premises, affiliated companies, and all other persons, firms, corporations, subsidiaries, and affiliates, acting by or through Pokegama Lake Resort RV LLC.
Further, you are aware that camping, residing, fishing, swimming, participating in events or in any other way involved with Pokegama Lake Resort RV LLC activities is at your own risk, which risk(s) you understand, acknowledge, and unconditionally assume. In addition, you understand that participation in Pokegama Lake Resort RV LLC involves activities incidental thereto, including but not limited to, travel to and from sites for activity, participation at sites that may be remote from available medical assistance, and the possible reckless conduct from other Campers, which risk(s) you also acknowledge, understand, and unconditionally assume.
You are voluntarily participating in Pokegama Lake Resort RV LLC with knowledge of the danger involved and hereby agree to assume any and all inherent risks of property damage, personal injury, or death. You further agree by entering upon the premises of Pokegama Lake Resort RV LLC to indemnify and hold harmless Pokegama Lake Resort RV LLC its agents, employees, sponsors, volunteers, the Owners and Lessors of the premises, affiliated companies, and all other persons, firms, corporations, subsidiaries, and affiliates, acting by or through Pokegama Lake Resort RV LLC for any and all claims incidental thereto, wherever, whenever, or however the same may occur.
You give Pokegama Lake Resort RV LLC or its designee the irrevocable and unrestricted right to take and use your name, picture, likeness, photograph, film, videotape, interviews, and/or verbal statement in all forms and media and in all manners for any advertising, promotional, Internet (website, webcasting, and broadband broadcasting), TV, and/or publicity purposes of Pokegama Lake Resort RV LLC.
By entering upon the premises of Pokegama Lake Resort RV LLC, you waive any rights you may have in connection with any use of the material, including any right to inspect or approve the finished use, including any written copy that may be created in connection with such use.
You understand that this waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Minnesota and of the United States of America and agree that if any portion is held invalid, the remainder of the waiver will continue in full legal force and effect.
Your access to and use of this service is conditioned to your acceptance of and compliance with these terms.