Terms of Service
- Checkout – Hacienda & Casita check-out time is 11:00am and Campsite check-out time is 12:00pm. One additional day will be assessed to anyone still on their site after check out time. Early departures will be refunded 50% of the balance. No refunds on holidays! Changing sites without approval from the office is prohibited.
- Back-In Campsites - All arrivals to back-in campsites will be escorted by Poncho's Pond Staff. Staff will supervise the parking to preserve our infrastructure.
- Quiet Time – strictly enforced from 10:00pm to 8:00am. Radios must be off by 10:00pm. Please turn off exterior lighting when you retire for the evening. Children under 16 must be back at their campsite by 10:00pm.
- Visitors – all guests must register and pay appropriate visitor fees at the office. Unregistered guests will be asked to leave the park. Visitors are the responsibility of you, as the registered camper, and use all facilities at their own risk.
- Motorized vehicles, including golf carts, are to be driven by licensed operators only. Poncho’s Pond Rental Golf Carts may only be operated by adults age 21 years and older.
- Electric scooters & hoverboards –May be operated by minors, age 8 and up. Helmets must be worn at all times.
- Garbage – collected from the front of sites each day between 10:00am and 11:00am. Please do not leave garbage out overnight. Dumpsters are available at the north end of the park for your usage.
- Campfires – allowed only in the provided fire rings. Please do not burn garbage, or leave the fire unattended. Firewood is available for sale, and will be delivered to your site. Outside firewood is not allowed.
- Personal Conduct - Please remember we are a family park. Alcoholic beverages, in moderation, should be consumed at your campsite only. Noisy, intoxicated campers will not be tolerated, nor will indecent language. Parents are responsible for their children in all of our facilities, and will be held financially liable for any damages incurred.
- Sewer connections - The county requires all sewer connections have a water tight, rubber collar.
- Pools - the outdoor pools and spa are open from 10:00 a.m. to sunset, the indoor pool and spa are open from 10:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Bathing suits only. Babies must be potty trained or have a proper swim diaper on to enter the pool. Warning-no lifeguard is on duty, and everyone swims at their own risk.
- Fishing – The pond is stocked for children 17 years old and younger. Please feel free to keep up to 2 fish per day as long as they are at least 10” long.
- Vehicle washing – when you look good, we look good. Feel free to wash!
Swimming in the pond
Personal watercraft in the pond
Riding bikes on sidewalks
Parking in the grass
Pets on the playground
Hammocks, not self supported
Diplays of political affiliation
We are happy that you have chosen to stay with us. Please remember that we reserve the right to expel anyone who chooses not to abide by our rules, with forfeiture of all camping fees.
PETS are welcome (not in Haciendas, Casitas, or any other campground building), subject to the following conditions.
- All pets must be registered at office.
- Must be controlled on leash (6ft max) at all times when outside. Leashes should not be attached to trees.
- Must not annoy or constitute a danger to other guests.
- Owners must clean up after pets and please only walk them within the campground property.
- Current rabies inoculation certificate as required by Michigan State law.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended, neither outside nor inside.
- Children must be 10 years or older, or be accompanied by an adult, to walk pets and must clean up after them.
Management reserves the right to remove anyone from the property for behavior detrimental to the campground and its visitors or for failing to observe the Do's of Happy Camping. Also, campers and their visitors use the facilities at their sole risk. Management and owners are not responsible for any injury to persons, pets, or damage to or theft of property. The management reserves the right to reject any person or animals considered detrimental to the health, safety or welfare of others using the park facilities.