Terms of Service
Check in 12:00 p.m.
Out is 11:00 a.m.
Quartzsite RV Resort Rental Agreement and Check in Form
· Please be mindful of your neighbors. Quiet time is from 10pm-7am. No Loud music at any time. Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, illegal drugs, obscene, threatening, obnoxious, disruptive, or vulgar behavior will not be tolerated. Violation of the law and criminal conduct will result in immediate eviction and we will contact the local police department of all acts accordingly. Quartzsite RV Resort is a Crime Free Property!
· Please clean up after your pet. Not cleaning up waste is against town code and you can be given a ticket by QPD. If walking a pet, please take along a baggie so that you can pick up their waste. No aggressive dogs are allowed on the property. We strive to keep other tenants and staff from ill harm. Violation of pet rules will result in violation of rental agreement.
· Town regulations state that a dog must be on a leash always and no longer than 5 ft. from the owner.
· Please Notify Staff if there are any maintenance issues immediately so we can maintain your safety and others.
· Loud generators are to be used only if electrical outage or during the day time. This is a courtesy to your neighbors. Emergency use is different from regular usage.
· Quartzsite RV Resort LLC is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
· Cameras are used for Building security only.
· Residents that choose to use the clubhouse facilities are responsible for cleaning up after themselves.
· Children must be accompanied by an adult when using the pool table and shuffleboard in the Clubhouse.
· Quartzsite RV Resort provides a BBQ and smoker with propane and is for guest to use. Please clean up after use.
· Fire on campsites are permissible if they are in a contained burner. Please keep in mind not to burn wood or trash but you can use controlled propane burners.
· RV owner is responsible for safe and complete hook up to electricity, water and sewer. These should be maintained and free from any leakage or unsafe connections and snuggly fastened. Sewer caps are to be returned to the sewer inlet upon check out or you will be charged a $10.00 replacement fee. Arizona law requires that the sewer hose be fastened using a connector and a rubber donut.
· No Fireworks in the park at any time! Absolutely no brandishing of a firearm at any time.
· Please conserve water as it is very precious in the desert.
· Please do not leave food out for larger animals as this becomes an issue.
· Wifi is a bonus but does not hit all the spaces at this time it only reaches 9 spaces from the building. If you have problems with this please use in the clubhouse any time it is open.
· Parking in your space is your space alone. People visiting should park not block anyone elses spot. We will tow unlisted vehicles at the owner's expense. To keep this from happening there is plenty of parking around the clubhouse.
· All guests of the renter are responsible for adhering to all park rules and regulations. Renter is responsible for all actions of their guest.
· All Rent is due upon check-in daily, monthly, or seasonally. This must be taken care of in the office promptly. We do not make any exception to this.