Terms of Service
1. Reservations are accepted up to 1 year in advance of the arrival date. Online reservations are available 24 hours, 7 days a week at Campspot.com to reserve your camping stay. Phone reservations can be made with the Buffalo County Facilities Office Monday-Friday 8am -5pm at (308)236-1225.
2. Advanced reservations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Drive up camping is available when sites are not already reserved in advance, on a first come, first serve basis. Advanced reservations take precedence over drive up campers.
3. Lake Office/Sheriff Substation - Located at the South Entrance to the park. Check in with staff when available.
4. Check in Time: 1 pm.
5. Check out Time: 11 am.
6. Maximum Days: 10
7. Quiet Hours: 11 pm - 8am. All children under the age of 18 must be on their campsite by 9 pm.
8. Campsites: 1 camping unit, 1 vehicle, & 1 boat with trailer per campsite. (2 tents = 1 camping unit)
9. Swimming anywhere on the lake is PROHIBITED
10. Pets: Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Limit of 3 dogs per site. Pets are not to be tied outside of your RV when you are not in the campgrounds and are not to be left unattended at any time. Dogs may not be walked through other campsites and must be pickup up after. "Poop" bag dispensers are located throughout the campgrounds and must be used.
11. Visitors: All campers are responsible for their visitors. Maximum of 10 people per site, including visitors.
12. Alcoholic Beverages are not to be in evidence at any time.
13. Firearms and Fireworks are STRICTLY PROHIBITED for the safety of all campers.
14. Campfires: Permitted in public fire rings or in a self-contained unit that is at least 6 inches off the ground. Campfires are prohibited when "fire risk bans" are posted on the sign kiosks.
15. Trash should be picked up daily and placed in one of the trash cans or dumpsters placed throughout the campgrounds. Placing trash other than "campsite" trash in the receptacles at the Park will result in citations/fines.
16. Boats: Only boats powered by electric trolling motors or paddles are allowed on the lake. (All boats must be in compliance with State of Nebraska Boating Safety Regulations.)
17. Payment: If planning to pay onsite with cash, versus prepaying online, please leave payment in the lock box located near each park entrance. Payment whould be made within 1 hour of arrival. Please use provided envelopes and place tear-off tab in a visible loaction in vehicle/camper/campsite sign post. Failure to promptly pay camping fees within 1 hour arrival time will result in citations/fines.
18. Surveillance Cameras are in use throughout the recreation area - SMILE!!
19. Problems: If problems arise and no staff are available at the Lake office building, call the Buffalo County Facilities Director at 308-224-0108 or the Buffalo County Sheriff's non-emergency number at (308)236-8555. FOR EMERGENCIES CALL 911.