Terms of Service
Your Site # is subject to change prior to arrival, unless a site lock fee was paid during the time of booking.
By accepting this reservation, Guest hereby waives, releases and discharges and covenants not to sue Rivers Crossing Campground & Marina for all claims and liability for personal injury, accidents, property damage, any other claim arising out of or in connection with Guests’ use of the Rental/Property. Further, Guest agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Rivers Crossing Campground & Marina from all losses, claims, expenses and demands, including attorneys’ fees, that Rivers Crossing Campground & Marina may incur arising out of or in connection with Guests’ use of the Rental/Property. Guest further agrees to be responsible and liable for the actions and safety of every person in their group.
Requests for cancellation/refunds must be received no less that (15) fifteen days prior to your scheduled arrival date in order to receive a full refund .Reservations must be cancelled by phone during office hours at (315) 365-3000. Refunds will be issued back in the same form it was originally paid. All credit/debit card transactions will be processed back to the original credit/debit card used. No exceptions.
Our Refund Policy:
- 15 days or more prior to your scheduled arrival - 100% Refund
- 8-14 days prior to your scheduled arrival - 50% Refund.
- 0-7 days prior to your scheduled arrival - No Refund.
Refunds will not be given for:
- No shows.
- Early departures.
- Holiday weekends.
- Inclement weather.
- If you are asked to leave the campground.
Campground Office Hours:
- Monday - Wednesday: 10:00am-6:00pm
- Thursday - Friday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am-8:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am-5:00pm
- Check-In: 3:00pm
- Check Out : 11:00am
- Weekdays: 10:00pm-8:00am
- Weekends: Midnight - 8:00am
Minimum Night Requirements for Weekends:
- 2 Days for non-holiday weekends.
- 3 Days for holiday weekends.
- You must be (21) twenty-one years or older to make a reservation.
- An adult (21) twenty-one years or older must physically occupy the site/cabin for the duration of the reservation, and must be a parent, relative or legal guardian of accompanying minors.
Tents on RV Sites:
- Tents on RV Sites are allowed for an additonal fee of $25 for the duration of your stay (4 day maximum).
- Golf carts may be rented from the office during normal business hours (subject to availability).
- Guests may bring their own golf cart but it must be electric. Gas golf carts are strictly prohibited.
- All golf cart drivers must be (18) years of age or older, and must have an active/valid driver's license and valid proof of insurance.
- Please drive responsibly. Golf carts privlidges within the campground can be revoked by ownership at anytime.
- We are located within a federally protected national refuge. Fireworks of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Pets must be up to date on all vaccinations. Please bring a copy of vaccination records.
- A maximum of 2 pets are permitted on a campsite.
- Pets are to be kept under control at all times and secured on a leash (maximum 6 foot length) at all times.
- Pets must not be left un-attended outside of your camper, make excessive noise and/or disturb others.
- Promptly pick up and dispose of your pets waste.
- Pets that have been given a dangerous designation by a government agency or don't get along with other animals are not permitted
- Pets are not permitted in the pool area, restrooms, shower house or laundry building or playgrounds (unless required for visual or physical impairments).
- The pet owner will be liable and held responsible for all damage and physical harm caused by their pet(s). This includes (but is not limited to) people, other pets, cottages, cabins, campsites, grounds, buildings and all other campground property,
- Please be considerate of other campers. Violation of the above rules can result in immediate eviction without refund.
A full list of campground policies will be provided upon check-in.