Terms of Service
We hope you will be comfortable and enjoy our stay with us. To ensure everyone's health, safety, and comfort please abide by the following policies:
- Absolutley no rugs on any campsite!!
- Drive slowly! Safe driving is a Must. 10 mph throughout the campground.
- Check in time is 2:00 pm. Check out time is 12:00 pm. Please check in at the front desk upon arrival. Please contact the office for special requests.
- All visitors and vehicles must be registered at the office before entering the campground. A $2.00 visitor fee applies per person per day.
- Camping rates are based on two adults and children under 18
- One camping unit per site. An additional tent can be placed on a site for $25.00
- Keep all personal items on your own site.
- Quiet time: No loud music after 10:00 pm.
- Pets are welcome but they are to remain on a leash at all times.
- Do not leave pets unattended.
- Clean up after your pets.
- Dispose of fish cleanings in the freezer in the dumpster area.
- Only kitchen garbage is to be placed in dumpster.
- Take garbage with you when leaving your campsite.
- PLEASE DO NOT LITTER
- NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED